December 2011 Moms

Amazon is awesome.

I had ordered a Skip Hop lunch bag for Alex on amazon, so that he can take it to MDO when he starts in September. It just came today and I realized that it is too small and that I really need the bigger sized backpack, so I went to amazon to do the return. 
A message popped up that said I get the refund and can keep the lunch bag, because I am a "valued customer". Sweet!
Has this happened to anyone before? I buy a lot through amazon, but not so much that I thought they would give me gifts! ;-)
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: Amazon is awesome.

• Awesome!!!

PS I have to say it again. I am so jealous of your MDO program!!! They don't exist in the north.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • That happened to us when we had Prime. 

I think it was for a laptop power cord, which didn't fit my computer. So it was useless, but nice that we didn't have to be bothered to send it back.  

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• That's awesome!  Never happened to me but Amazon usually has good customer service.  I wanted to buy a Jake and the Neverland Pirates DVD for DS for vacation and had it in my cart and then next day it went up by $5!  So I contacted them and they ended up giving it to me at the original price. 

I love Amazon!  I pay for the Prime account because it's worth it to me as I end up doing a lot of orders (esp at Christmas for family across the country) on there and love the free 2 day shipping!  Plus I get at least $25 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks each month! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RicolaRicola member
    Kelly, I have the student Prime membership. Same features, but cost only half (I think $35?). All you need is an e-mail address that ends in .edu!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:
    Kelly, I have the student Prime membership. Same features, but cost only half (I think $35?). All you need is an e-mail address that ends in .edu!
    That's awesome! Unfortunately I don't have a student email address. I've been out of college way too many years!

• that's never happened to me but that sure is cool! I've only done 1 return on Amazon and it was for a $150 snowboard helmet, so I doubt that would have qualified, LOL!
  • RicolaRicola member

imageKelly1109:
    imageRicola:
    That's awesome! Unfortunately I don't have a student email address. I've been out of college way too many years!

I have never been a student in the US yet, but I went to our local community college to get my German degrees evaluated and part of that was to register with them. That gave me an .edu e-mail address for life. :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"