May 2013 Moms

SO Periods, How Old Were You?

I was 14 when I got my first period, but it was 2 months before my 15th birthday. I was the last one of my friends to get it.

How old were you?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SO Periods, How Old Were You?

• 11 I was one of the first of course.

imageimage
                                  Audrey    05/13                                               Charlotte 08/10

Graydon 02/09
  • 12... I wasn't the first or last.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I was 13. My best friend had gotten hers a year earlier and I was so jealous. I couldn't wait to get mine. How effed up is that!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was 10. The very first of my friends for a long while. But ironically enough the last of my friends to shave. My mom wouldn't let me until I was 13 or 14.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I was 14, the last of my friends to get it. I was also the oldest of all my friends, so it seemed they all matured physically and I still looked like a kid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 12 and it was in the middle of a friends birthday party where we all went to see Jurassic Park in the theater. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • 13 and on vacation in Hawaii with just my dad, awkward!
  • I was 13. Both of my little sisters got their periods first!

• I was almost 13 when I got mine. My mom was on vacation and my grandparents were watching me and my older sister. I was so embarrassed that my grandpa knew....his response was that he raised 4 girls, it was ok! haha
  • 11.. two days before a family trip to Florida
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 11.. oddly enough I was thrilled... oh how much I hate it now..
  • 10 on the first day of 5th grade.
  • I was 11 and it was 3 days before my 12th birthday. I think I was the first to get it.
  • 12 almost 13 on St Pattys day.  I was the last of my friends to get it.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I was 16. 3 months before my 17th birthday. I was the last one of my friends, but I didn't care. The way they all complained about the pain and crap that came along with AF I really didn't want to start ever!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• 16- I thought I was never going to get it!
    ***Lauren*** Married my Love 07.12.08 - Baby #1 (Girl)-Cystic Hygroma & Turner's Syndrome-D&C at 13 weeks 03.29.12
  • 13 and I hated it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelaurenstrawn:
    16- I thought I was never going to get it!

This! I seriously thought something was wrong with me. I had the body of a 12 year old boy until I was 17, & even then, I didn't grow passed a very small A-cup until I was about 22. Now, at 30, I'm a solid C-cup.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • 10...my dad had to come get me from school, so embarrassing!
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • be888be888 member
    I had turned 13 the week before. I was not the first or the last of my friends to get it. I cried because I thought I was going to stop growing. I stopped growing 7 years later, and grew another 6 inches. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• I got it at 13 on the way to the beach, of course. But the weird thing is I didn't get it again until February, so I didn't get it for 7mo. Then it hit me for good. So I felt like I got it for the first time twice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"