October 2013 Moms
Options

Belly problems!

Anyone else's belly getting in the way? Every time I cook...my belly turns off or turns on burners without me even realizing it, since my stove is belly level and is all touch screen. Lol sometimes I go and check on something that's been cooking only to realize that my belly turned off the burner. I tie my shoes on the sides, since bending over isn't easy any more. I also always bump my DS on the head, as either he's walking by or me. Sex is so uncomfortable any more. Lets hear your belly problems...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Belly problems!

• Options

imageMaddyV0911:
    I'm always bumping it when I open the fridge

This! I'm too busy thinking about food to realize that my belly is in the way!

• Options
    SWA80SWA80 member
    We have a flat top stove and I burned my belly on it. No more cooking in a sports bra I guess!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    newby1newby1 member
    When I do my makeup or brush my teeth I don't get close enough bc belly holds me back. I spill everything on my belly or down my boob's and the other day got stuck trying to shimmy between the wall and the car! Super embarrassed
  • Options
    We have hand dryers at work, so there are no paper towels and the counters are always wet. When I wash my hands, I have to lean waaay over so I don't get soapy water on my belly. Also, I have the worst razor burn in my lady area from not being able to see what I'm doing down there in the shower :(
    --------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree that sex is uncomfortable now from the belly being in the way. I also find it annoying that as it gets bigger, I get more full after eating what used to be a normal portion of food.
  • Options

I can't paint my toes anymore.  Pedicure time. 

A car parked too close to ours at the mall, and I couldn't squeeze in to get in like I used to do.  So I had to drive. 

DH and I barely fit in our small shower in our apartment anymore.  Solo showers for  this gal.  

• Options
    Trying to fit into small bathroom stalls! When the door opens inward it's such a pain, I always hit my bump on the toilet paper holder.

Also, I tried dancing at my best friends wedding with my dad who has a big beer belly, and let me tell you, we were the most uncoordinated people out there.
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Can hardly do dishes cause it kills my back to have to lean over that far. Oh well! Another job for my hubby. Haven't painted my toenails in weeks cause I can't reach them and if I'm wearing shoes that I can't slip on my hubby has to tie them for me.
  • Options
    So with you ladies. This week in yoga I felt comical trying to navigate things with my belly.
  • Options
    I can hardly drive because my belly is so close to the wheel at this point
  • Options

I'm having issues climbing in and out of my car and getting in and out of bed.  DH is still able to hold himself high enough for sex, but I'm not sure how much longer that will last.  I don't like any pressure on my belly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"