August 2012 Moms

GTKY: Summer Time

Since the board is creepy crawlin due to Facebook...and since there are buncha new faces, lets do a little GTKY!
Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream?

what is your favorite summer month and why?

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl?

what is your favorite thing to grill?

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage?

Beach or pool?

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY: Summer Time

• CRey13CRey13 member
    Ice cream! In the summer my go to is mint chocolate chip.

July. Because it is a whole month off of work!

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stayintheacgirl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl?
    Depends on my mood and energy level. If I'm being lazy, give me a good book and the AC. If not, come find me at the pool or beach.

Kabobs! Chicken, steak, and veggies. Oh, corn on the cob! Yum!

I'm not much of a drinker. So water. Or ice cold lemonade. Neither of those is adult.

Beach or pool?
    Beach

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? Sunday!! He is a July 26th baby and family is going out of town next weekend so we are having it this weekend.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imageCRey13:

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? Sunday!! He is a July 26th baby and family is going out of town next weekend so we are having it this weekend.

Aw fun! I hope you have a great day! Take lots of pictures!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Since the board is creepy crawlin due to Facebook...and since there are buncha new faces, lets do a little GTKY! 
    Ice cream
    August, but only because that's Charlie's birthday. I don't really like any summer months.

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl?  
    I stay inside as much as possible, but if I have to go out there needs to be a pool or something cold. I'm so ready for Fall!

Salmon and kabobs.

Margaritas! 

Beach or pool? 
    Beach. I'm going to the OBX in a few weeks and can't wait!

Her party is the 24th, but her birthday is the 23rd. It's anchor/sailor themed .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream?
    Smores Ice cream! In this heat, Ice cream

Probably may, because it's the coolest before the jest though since it's not technically a summer month, August because I have one kid in school all day loo

Definitely play by the pool, something we haven't done all summer due to job bs

Sweet corn and ribs

Pia colada

Beach or pool? Beach

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? July 27, todays before his actual bday since it's on a Moon
  • Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? ice cream

what is your favorite summer month and why? June, I like it when it is just starting to warm up, not too hot!

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? Stay in the A/C!

what is your favorite thing to grill? burgers and corn on the cob

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage? sangria

Beach or pool? pool

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? Aug 3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? I could eat ice cream every day but s'mores are a special occasional thing. They get too sweet after the first one.

what is your favorite summer month and why? July because it's my birthday and it's already in the thick of summer but there's still time.

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? I prefer the beach. We've been hiding in the AC this summer.

what is your favorite thing to grill? Vegetables.

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage? Vodka and limeade.

Beach or pool? Beach but I'll go to the pool.

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? Aug 24 on the beach. Can't wait!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Ice Cream

July, because of the 4th

I stay inside to keep cool.

I like good old hot dogs and burgers on the grill

Wine!

Pool is nice because there is no sand, but the beach has the views.

DD's party is Saturday July 27th.

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? Ice cream

What is your favorite summer month and why? June because it's the least hot.

How do you keep cool in the heat? Stay inside.

Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? Stay in the AC, baby!

What is your favorite thing to grill? Sausage

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage? Sangria

Beach or pool? Pool

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party? August 11, the day after his actual birthday

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? I cream all the way! I swear i'm addicted to it! I think I have a bowl every night

what is your favorite summer month and why? I love June. Its a busy month for us but that's why I love it. Its my birthday, my moms birthday, my dads birthday, my parents anniversary, fathers day, and my SIL birthday. 

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? I'm either inside enjoying the AC or in my parents pool floating (swimming is for the birds) floating is where its at. 

what is your favorite thing to grill? I love love love grilled zushinni, yellow squash, pea pods and mushrooms. Slice them wrap em' up in tin foil with some olive oil, and greeks seasoning! you can't go wrong. 

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage? A dirty Shirley! I wish I could have one now... Damn

Beach or pool? I love both! Beach if i'm feeling more active. Pool if I just want to laze around

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? August 9th is his birthday but is party is on the 10th. 

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? Ice cream! DH loves s'mores, though, and we had those on my due date last year. I think we might need to do that again this year, too.

what is your favorite summer month and why? June because it's not insanely hot yet, it has Father's Day & my birthday!

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? Stay in the ac now. It used to be go to the pool but that's harder to do these days- DD is not a fan so far.

what is your favorite thing to grill? Burgers or hot dogs, Om nom nom

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage?  Summer shandy OR sweet tea vodka and lemonade

Beach or pool? I'm in Iowa, so I would much prefer our pools to our "beaches" at the nasty, smelly res or lake nearby.

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? 8/24/13!
  • Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream?
    Have you ever had s'more ice cream? It is mind boggling. I ate most of the carton when DH picked some up at the store.

July, we usually have a lot of fun things planned.

AC, I'm indoorsy.

Steak

Fresh limeade, I don't drink alcohol

Beach or pool?
    Pool, but I do live in a landlocked state

On her actual birthday
  • Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? Ice cream!

what is your favorite summer month and why? July...I love the activities surrounding the 4th!

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? I love the AC, but will take a pool or the ocean whenever I can get it!

what is your favorite thing to grill? Burgers...they taste so much better on the grill.

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage?  Margaritas! Yum, yum, yum!

Beach or pool? I have always been a beach girl, but love pools too.

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party?? August 11th...I can't believe it is almost here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • alakealake member

I am a smores kind of girl.  I introduced a really good friend to them a few months ago, and she is hooked.  I usually do it with peanut butter cups, instead of chocolate.

Fave month:  August.

How do I keep cool:  Home in Miami, AC.  In Canada, we don`t have AC at the cottage.  Our cabin, without the AC is as cool as our house in Miami with the AC.  We usually will go hop in the lake, when it gets really hot.

Fave to grill:  Pineapple.

Fave adult drink:  I don`t drink alcohol, or coffee or tea.  I drink mostly water, or sometimes milk.

Beach or pool:  Beach, hands down!!

Babies birthday:  August 20th.

• Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream?  Which do you prefer, s'mores or ice cream? I could eat ice cream every day of the week

what is your favorite summer month and why? I would have to say July. Not always crazy hot, except this year and the river is nice and warm usually for swimming.

How do you keep cool in the heat? Are you a stay in the ac girl or a play in the pool girl or a lay on the tar and melt away, praying for the fall to come girl? during the week I'm at work so staying cool in a/c. other days its spent down on the river on the boat.

what is your favorite thing to grill? hot dogs/hamburgers

What is your favorite summer time adult beverage? don't really dink alcohol too much. I like a nice cold iced tea on a hot day.

Beach or pool? River... Not a fan of salt water. Would love to be able to go to a pool every day.

BONUS QUESTION when is your LO's birthday party??August 25th.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"