December 2012 Moms
Options

It's just nasty

My sweaty boobs that is. I am so over summer with these ginormous sweaty boobs. My pits rarely sweat, but these things... My light weight nursing bra gives me zero support and I feel so blah wearing it in public.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: It's just nasty

• Options

I have to admit that I used to be able to completely understand your pain however since I stopped EPing mine have shrunk to their smallest since about 8th grade! I'm loving the new smaller me! I can actually walk around without a bra at all and there's no pain or awkward swinging, etc.

They definitely need to come up with a better design of nursing bra. Those things are awful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    I doubt mine will shrink much, I stated a size bigger after DS. Before him I was a nice, normal 36C, after a 38D. Now I think I'm a 40DD, maybe a cup size more. I would love for them to shrink agter

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes! I'm hoping for one size bigger not smaller. I was an A and never experienced boob sweat before now. But, I'm still hoping I stay a little bigger after I stop EPing. I like my stretch marks but I must admit I'm scared to find out what my boobs will be like.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageJandACoffee:

imageJessAnnJ:
    Yikes! I'm hoping for one size bigger not smaller. I was an A and never experienced boob sweat before now. But, I'm still hoping I stay a little bigger after I stop EPing. I like my stretch marks but I must admit I'm scared to find out what my boobs will be like.

Same here. I was barely in an A cup before getting pregnant and now I'm a solid 34 B which is perfectly fine with me. Its funny cause before getting pregnant I was only happy with my stomach and hated my boobs, and no I am only happy with my boobs and hate my stomach :) Unfortunately once I stop BFing I am probably going to hate both :P Oddly enough I usually sweat just above my boobs rather than between them...

Ya, not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed being a 34B, feeling like I had a little something up there for once lol. Now that I'm done pumping I'm just as flat as before....maybe even flatter, le sigh.

• Options
    Yea I went from a 38D pre-pregnancy to 38(overflowing)DD down to a comfortable 38C and I love them... even if they tend to look like under-inflated balloons in the heat =) I was blessed by the stretch-mark gods though and managed to sneak through pregnancy and EPing without a single stretch mark for my troubles.
    image image image
  • Options
    Can totally relate, although my bra offers some support, it is a sweat lodge in there before have even hooked the back.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree, and I'm not even nursing, just naturally heavy chested...blah!

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I can totally relate, it sucks! I also miss being able to wear cute racerback tops and dresses. I was a 36C prepregnancy and I am currently a 38 DD/E. I hope they will go back to some sort of normal after nursing. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"