February 2013 Moms

Do you use glass bottles?

I have been using playtex drop-ins since we came home from the hospital, but bought a Lifefactory glass bottle this weekend and just started using it.  DS likes it, and I like it because it doesn't have any small parts - just the bottle and the nipple.  But I am worried about him sucking air.

So I'm just wondering for those of you who use glass bottles, which brand do you like and why?  Did you try any other brands first and if so, how did you make your decision?

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

Re: Do you use glass bottles?

• I use Dr. Browns. They have a slow-flow air regulator thing. We EBF and I am still not back at work so we only pump/bottle feed occasionally. The Dr. Browns have never led to gas or nipple confusion for us. DD has an airy constitution, too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't been using bottles with #4, but I used Evenflo glass with all of my other babies and loved them.  Never had issues with sucking air. 

• Loading the player...
  • When DS was first born, we bought the ready-to-serve formula and it came in 4 -oz glass bottles.  We wound up with dozens of them before switching to concentrate, so we just use those still.  No air problems so far.

• I just use Playtex glass.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• We use Dr. Brown's glass with the stage 1 nipple. It has been fine for us. If anything, she tends to be more burpy when we top off her bottles with the RTF Similac Advance.

Our daycare allows glass, but since DD will be starting there at 7.5 months, we might be on sippys? I am still trying to figure that part out.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"