August 2013 Moms

Really LO?

Little man has been head down since 20 weeks. I am 90% sure that he just flipped himself transverse. Yes, I'm 35 weeks, so he still has some time to flip back, but really? And...OW
Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
07/03/2012
08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
or you're all the way grown,
my promise to you
is you're never alone.
You are my angel, my darling,
my star...and my love will find you,
wherever you are."

Re: Really LO?

• Ouch!!  That must have hurt at this stage of the game. 

• That sounds so painful...
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't want to scare you. :-( 

My baby was head down at 30 weeks and flipped to transverse/breech by 34 weeks and is now breech at 37 weeks.

I hope he turns head down for you again! 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • my lil girl flipped at about 35 too (im now at 37 &3) but she flipped back again since. there is still hope GL

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecinderin:

I don't want to scare you. :-( 

My baby was head down at 30 weeks and flipped to transverse/breech by 34 weeks and is now breech at 37 weeks.

No more scared than I already was! I've been planning on med free all along, so it would be about my luck that he would flip now and not flip back. Transverse means automatic c-section. My belly is football shaped at the moment Tongue Tied

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • I <3 this gif

• imagemsspeedymarie:

Ow indeed! How can he even get transverse? That seems like it would be a tight fit!

My LO is head down, but instead of being sunnyside up or down, she keeps rolling from her left side to right side. She's either sticking her butt up into my left ribs, or her knees. The knees are the worst - she absolutely pummels me with them! When she's facing the other way, it's fine - her knees are in my placenta. But I have this ligament on the left side that is stretched to the limit, and she insists on shoving her knee up there - I'll shove her down and feel her fighting me!

It's nuts how much they can move around in there. Hopefully Ezra gets himself back in position soon!

Thanks. He was SUPER active all day, so I think it was a gradual turn, but the last little bit hurt. He had to have been pushing off with his feet or something. Not pleasant whatever it was. 

ETA: I've got extra fluid, so OB warned it could happen. Just hoping he decides this isn't all that comfy and switches back

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • imageJill9288:
    imagecinderin:

I don't want to scare you. :-( 

No more scared than I already was! I've been planning on med free all along, so it would be about my luck that he would flip now and not flip back. Transverse means automatic c-section. My belly is football shaped at the moment Tongue Tied

yes. I have a scheduled c/s at the moment. :-( 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • I swore that my LO had flipped breech at almost 37 weeks because I felt her hiccups in my ribs and when I thought she was flipping it was really painful. And to say the least I was freaking out, but got to the doctors and they assured me she was still head down. So not sure what I was feeling, so don't stress yourself out about it and you still have time ::mobile smiley face::
  • Ouch! I hope your LO rights himself soon!

• Yikes! I can't even imagine what that felt like .. But I'm sure it hurt. Hopefully your LO flips back for you!!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • I hope he finds it very uncomfortable and flips back!!

• HhaberHhaber member
    I hope he flips back! Positive thoughts coming your way!
  • Ouch! FX he flips back to head down!
  • Threaten him with grounding. That's what I do whenever my LO does things he is not supposed to in the womb.  Of course, he is stubborn like his father and continues to misbehave.  I hope your LO turned himself.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• I'm telling everyone - frozen bag of peas to the top of the belly. It worked to get my LO moving back to head down. 

(Fun fact about this post: It took me 11 minutes to type this because I have a 16 month old.) 

• Oh no! Hoping he flips back ASAP! That has to be painful.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no! I hope he flips back, and soon! The longer he waits to more painful it'll be! :( This is one of my biggest fears with LO now that I'm almost to the end. I'm so nervous for you!

• ouch! :( hope he flips back soooon! and he probably will as he still has plenty of time to do so! T&Ps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ouch! I know how that feels! Sorry :(
  • Ouch! Hoping he switches back soon for you!
  • imageBellaOso:

I'm telling everyone - frozen bag of peas to the top of the belly. It worked to get my LO moving back to head down. 

(Fun fact about this post: It took me 11 minutes to type this because I have a 16 month old.) 

Haha. That is dedication!

Hope your little guys performs another spin move soon Jill.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • A friend of mine went to the dr at 39 w 3 days and her lo had flipped to breech. They scheduled a csection and when she went to go have it the next day he had already flipped back so anything is possible.
  • hnic14hnic14 member
    Ouch that sounds painful!  I didn't have the same situation with DS but he was late to switch from transverse to head down right around 38 weeks so there is still hope momma!

• OUCH!!! Here's hoping he keeps his acrobatics going to flip himself back head down!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Ouch. Sounds like that hurt a little bit! Hope he flips back for you soon!!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RK125RK125 member
    Ouch! I hope he flips back for you soon Jill!

• kbeebkbeeb member

Thinking flippy thoughts for you! 

image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How disappointing. :-( I hope he gets turned back around and stays put. Go back, little man!

• Thanks ladies. I wedged a pillow under my side last night w/ an ice pack and he seems to have moved back. Now hopefully he stays!

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • imageJill9288:
    Thanks ladies. I wedged a pillow under my side last night w/ an ice pack and he seems to have moved back. Now hopefully he stays!

Whew! Hopefully he's back to head down. Silly baby, now is not the time for acrobatics. Wait til you're outside!!

• My LO did this about 3 weeks ago it really is uncomfortable. He did flip back at night because it woke me up with crazy pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageJill9288:
    Thanks ladies. I wedged a pillow under my side last night w/ an ice pack and he seems to have moved back. Now hopefully he stays!

Yay!!  I hope he learned that flipping is no fun and never does it again!

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• My LO had been head down since 20 weeks as well. I was on vacation last week and he was crazy active one day and I swear he flipped himself. I've got an appointment with my midwife tonight so hopefully she'll tell me that's not that case. I've already dodged one possible c-section scenario, it'd be just my luck that he'd end up breech!  Good luck to you!
    imageimage

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Um, ouch. Just start pushing in him from the outside, maybe he'll move back. Haha, I don't know. That's what I do when he punches me in the side and it feels like my stomach is stretched to the limit!
  • imageJill9288:

Phew...
    Glad to hear that. See.. No need to panic!
  • EmR22EmR22 member

Ow.....hope he flips back! 

Edit: yippee he flipped back. If only you can make him stay! 

• Flip LO, Flip!

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Flip Baby Flip!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My lo keeps going back and forth between head down and transverse. When she's transverse, it is NOT fun. I love feeling her move, but man it hurts. Sometimes I feel like her elbow is trying to push through my belly button and her feet are trying to rip my sides open ha
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"