May 2013 Moms
Options

Sprung a leak

I've started working out the past 3 weeks and have been more dedicated than I ever have been. I was so eager to get to the gym tonight for some cardio that I totally forgot to pump before I left the house. Big mistake. 30 minutes of high intensity cardio led to some serious boob aches as well as quite a bit of leakage. How embarrassing. Never again will I go with a full chest and perhaps I'll wear a darker colored tank top. Anyone else spring a leak in public yet?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sprung a leak

• Options
    Haven't leaked in public yet but was at lunch last week and fed her then got up to wash my hands and didn't realize I hadn't pulled my shirt back down yet. At least the girls were covered...
  • Options
    kmcd23kmcd23 member

I leaked today at the hospital. I had made it almost until the end.

I also walked out in my front yard to close the gate the other day ith one boob out... whoops. I was still holding LO,so I think most of the view was blocked at least.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, but luckily I was wearing a sweater!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekmcd23:

I leaked today at the hospital. I had made it almost until the end.

I also walked out in my front yard to close the gate the other day ith one boob out... whoops. I was still holding LO,so I think most of the view was blocked at least.

haha I totally did this with both boobs out while C was in her carrier. Luckily no one was out! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"