Late Term and Child Loss

One of those days...

Ladies, I apologize in advance because this is going to be a super whiny post but I need to vent somewhere.

i am home from work today because last night I started bleeding through a tampon PLUS a pad in an hour almost all night last night.  This is my first period since my second loss ten weeks ago....while I am more than thrilled to finally be having a period again I am just really down today and upset that I am even going through this bs again.    I am hoping this crazy period is just making me super emotional but I have been crying off and on all day and just feel so down and hopeless.

i feel like after we lost bunny I was very scared of losing another pregnancy but I was still hopeful...I remember thinking how perfect the timing was of my second pregnancy because I would be having my rainbow around the time we lost bunny...now I've lost all three babies (mc was twins).  Now I find myself having a really hard time being hopeful...I am petrified of having another loss.  I almost would go on to say that I just expect to have another loss...and I hate being so negative.

as we al have experienced, it seems like EVERYONE is either pregnant or has a baby now.  I finally trudged through all of my friends having babies When I was supposed to be having bunny and now it seems like everyone else is now popping up pregnant as well.  One of dh's friends just called to tell us they were ku after having a lot of fertility issues plus an ectopic and I just sobbed for hours.  I am sooooo happy for them but I just don't get why it hasn't happened for us yet.  

I expected her EDD to be super hard but now I am hitting the anniversary of getting the very surprise BFP last year and now I feel like I am having so many flashbacks to last fall when we were over the moon excited about our little girl.  All of the precious milestones we hit with with that pregnancy are now just really sad memories.  I didn't expect this to be so hard...but I guess now it has been a year of being either pregnant or recovering from a loss.

Thank you girls for listening and reading if you made it this far.  I just need some extra t's and p's today.  I am really hoping this crazy period is just making my hormones go crazy and that is why I am so down and hopeless.   

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

Re: One of those days...

• ***siggy warning***

I hesitated to post, because I too am expecting. But I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about you. It is so very hard to experience another loss. You have had a rough day of it, and I just wanted to show you some support. I have been giving lots of extra T&Ps your way today.

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hope tomorrow is better. Hugs.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • (((Hugs))) and extra T&P being sent your way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• I am so sorry. I have been thinking of you recently.
  • ((HUGS)) I hope you're feeling better today. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Lots of T and Ps your way. I totally understand how you feel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Sending lots of t&ps with some love & light thrown in there.. all for you!! 

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
  • Big hugs to you. I have also been through later loss and recurrent loss so please always feel free to private message me as I know it can feel so hopeless and lonely. It is so hard being so sad for yourself and happy for others. Please know that you aren't alone in feeling this way and we are always here for you.
  • Thanks everyone for the encouragement....I have been in a much better place the past few days and am so thankful to have ya'll as a support system.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"