April 2013 Moms

Any tips?

Going on a 9 hr road trip in AM with my LO. Hubby is driving I'm going to sit in back. Any tips to make the trip as easy for baby as possible?

Re: Any tips?

• Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • leasajleasaj member
    imageJSS1002:
    Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep. nbsp;

I have that. Good suggestion. It has saved my sanity many times....especially when alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Extra clothes for you and LO. You just never know.
  • love4blove4b member

imageleasaj:
    imageJSS1002:
    Download a white noise app on your phone to help soothe him if he needs help getting to sleep. nbsp;
    I have that. Good suggestion. It has saved my sanity many times....especially when alone.

Blasting the a/c in the car works as white noise too. Keep a swaddling blanket or two on hand - you can use it to mop up messes or tie it up as a big sunshade. Also try and stop more than you think you should - my daughter would get really fussy if she went more than an hour or two in her seat without a break.

Have fun! 

• imageminxyglams:

imageleasaj:
    imageJSS1002:

Blasting the a/c in the car works as white noise too. Keep a swaddling blanket or two on hand - you can use it to mop up messes or tie it up as a big sunshade. Also try and stop more than you think you should - my daughter would get really fussy if she went more than an hour or two in her seat without a break.

Have fun! 

all of this. We took a three hour drive to NYC and stopped at the 1.5 hour mark. That was perfect for our LO. if the drive had been longer, I'd have stopped every hour and a half

good luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I just got back from a 7 hour road trip, we took breaks every couple of hours so I could feed him and change his diaper. It was actually really easy to travel in the car with him for that long, but my LO likes car rides.
  • imageJSS1002:

The radio or having windows down will help too
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"