August 2013 Moms

Annoying people!

So people are so annoying!!!!!! Like everyday I go out people are telling me how big I am. I don't get it. It's so weird. I'm 35 weeks and I feel so tired and achy and the last thing I need is someone saying these things.

Re: Annoying people!

• uhhhhhh.......
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got a great idea!

Ignore them.

• Loading the player...
  • Um... Welcome to the club? My grandma told me I looked especially large today
    Tara
  • A club! This is a message board. I don't understand what's with the rude comments. This is a place for pregnant women to come together. What's the deal?
  • MrsIMrsI member
    I'm in a mood today... I classify annoying people as those with 1 post with random a.s.s. things to say. Guess we have differing opinions ob annoying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Cool story bro...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I. Just. Can't. Today.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How about an intro then you can tell us the woes of your world. Cause you know no one here EVER heard the comment about how big any of us are.
    Eta maybe you should stay home
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageTurtleMomma:

OMG I almost choked on my water when I saw this!!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • imageTurtleMomma:

LMAO! OMG. This is great.

• LEMSALEMSA member
    When is the 3 day waiting period gonna kick in?
  • imagesomebodysmama21:
    'Welcome to the club' is an common expression, no one is saying this is a club. People aren't being rude just wondering what the point of your post is. Generally a post is looking for advice or invites open conversation. Your post is more of a FB status than a forum post.

• imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imageTurtleMomma:
    OMG I almost choked on my water when I saw this!!!

Almost? DAMN. Gonna have to try harder next time Wink

• Totally not related, but the bump says that OP joined on 7/18/13, which is the future.  Today is totally the 17th and it's almost 9pm in the eastern time zone.  WEIRD.
  • imagerfrazier611:
    Totally not related, but the bump says that OP joined on 7/18/13, which is the future.  Today is totally the 17th and it's almost 9pm in the eastern time zone.  WEIRD.

I've noticed this a lot!!  I think it is based on greenwich mean time.

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• imageBabyme813:
    A club! This is a message board. I don't understand what's with the rude comments. This is a place for pregnant women to come together. What's the deal?

The first rule of the bump club is: you do not talk about the bump club.
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • imageTurtleMomma:

LOL!!! This made laugh so loudly that my dog ran away. Hahaha!! This is my new favorite gif!
  • Yeah. Im just here for the gifs. I think everyone else covered it. Stupid mobile app not allowing me to gif.

In other none important news i think my ds just rammed his butt up into my ribs.
  • I find you annoying, OP.
  • Oh hai. Welcome to the board?
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • I feel u. I get the opposite. Ppl keep telling me how small I am and if I eat. YES PPL I EAT! NO IM NOT STARVING MY BABY! Or ppl keep telling me it's a boy because I'm all stomach. No it's a girl! Then they proceed to argue and say that the doctors make mistakes. Yes your random guess is much more accurate. Eff u, it's a girl!
  • imagepolinaant:
    I feel u. I get the opposite. Ppl keep telling me how small I am and if I eat. YES PPL I EAT! NO IM NOT STARVING MY BABY! Or ppl keep telling me it's a boy because I'm all stomach. No it's a girl! Then they proceed to argue and say that the doctors make mistakes. Yes your random guess is much more accurate. Eff u, it's a girl!

Eh? Hmm

• You've got to be kidding me...
  • imagepolinaant:
    I feel u. I get the opposite. Ppl keep telling me how small I am and if I eat. YES PPL I EAT! NO IM NOT STARVING MY BABY! Or ppl keep telling me it's a boy because I'm all stomach. No it's a girl! Then they proceed to argue and say that the doctors make mistakes. Yes your random guess is much more accurate. Eff u, it's a girl!

What the hell is ppl? Do you mean people? I'm sure adding the vowels to a word is not going to kill you.
  • Who are you?

• imagelefender:

Lefender - I am always on mobile so I never get to see anyone's siggy but I'm on my computer now and I just have to say that I LOVE your maternity pictures in your siggy!! They came out so nice and you look great in that dress!

• Trying not to laugh..I may pee myself!! LOL!
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • imageKatieR2310:
    imageBabyme813:
    A club! This is a message board. I don't understand what's with the rude comments. This is a place for pregnant women to come together. What's the deal?
    The first rule of the bump club is: you do not talk about the bump club.

Perfect Katie

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • imagelindsey61811:

imagelefender:

Lefender - I am always on mobile so I never get to see anyone's siggy but I'm on my computer now and I just have to say that I LOVE your maternity pictures in your siggy!! They came out so nice and you look great in that dress!

Thanks!!

• imageBabyme813:

YEAH YOU GUISE

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,