Stay at Home Moms

Fertility advice...or not

A good friend of mine is having infertility issues, and today asked for thoughts on Facebook as they're doing IVF #2 soon... 

this was one of the comments:

lol **friends name here** you don't ifv.. here's a few options. pray, have james where ice pak on his jewels for a few days. does he still smoke? that may have something to do with it. right after u do the deed and he finishesinside  stick you legs straight up  in to the air. 

I had my surprised face on, I can't believe people actually say this garbage out loud?! Sigh. 

And I doubt there is ANY way I could get DH to strap some ice on his "jewels" for a few days.... 

Re: Fertility advice...or not

• imageamy052006:

Pray.  What a riot.

People are the damn worst.

Absolutely this. What a completely uneducated and insensitive comment...  *sigh*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • LouiejLouiej member
    Yeah, and people that mix up wear and where...they know more than your RE...
  • wow.  just wow.
  • Oh dear..  just, no!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Nutsicles are what did it for us. 
  • jjt616jjt616 member
    Not only is that response completely idiotic but also extremely insensitive. That's horrible that your friend had to read that comment on this day. I hope she loses her sh!t on them and then defriends them.

• LouiejLouiej member
    imageHav=Fath:

That's hilarious.

I used to work with mentally ill people and was working with this grandma who asked if I had kids yet, said no but that we were trying. She said "well, next time you go to ummm.. do that and your H is getting ready to do.... ummm.... that, you holler out "IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!" and it will work, it worked every time for me.

I lie you not it took all my energy to keep from dying laughing in front of her. If I screamed anything about Jesus before H did..... that I guarantee he wouldn't be finishing anything. 

we're done having kids, but I'm totally doing this for funsies...ha! 

• meglewmeglew member

imageCnAmom:
    for every problem there is always an "expert" who really has no idea what they're talking about.

So true.

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • WOw......

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • People are idiots. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"