September 2013 Moms

target completion coupon

I am planning to go shopping this weekend to get the rest of what we need for baby since I've had all my showers. But target apparently doesn't send out their completion coupon until after the due date. That doesn't help me or make sense to me. Boo.
BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.

Re: target completion coupon

• jjkayejjkaye member
    If you sign up for their mobile baby text alerts you will get a 10 off coupon for online orders if that helps? It's the same as the completion discount and you get it right away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I registered at target for my baby shower and I am also annoyed with them. My friend and I have to check the registry all the time. Things that I want are always going out of stock and I have to be substituting items all the time. Now my shower is August 10 and ppl will get annoyed with this.I am even more annoyed with the additional info u gave me just now!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yikes. I'll keep that in mind for after my shower since it isn't until Aug 4th and I'll only have 4 weeks until due date. Thanks for the heads up!

Maybe if you go in to the customer service desk you can ask for it instead of them sending it. idk..

Good Luck!

• Change your due date on the registry.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • imageravenclaw1:
    Change your due date on the registry.

This! They will send it earlier if you move your due date up.
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageShenique12:
    I registered at target for my baby shower and I am also annoyed with them. My friend and I have to check the registry all the time. Things that I want are always going out of stock and I have to be substituting items all the time. Now my shower is August 10 and ppl will get annoyed with this.I am even more annoyed with the additional info u gave me just now!!!

This is typical with a lot of places. That's why you do not want to start it too early. 

• Target usually mails the coupon 4-6 weeks before the due date. The website says that and I got my coupon about a month before DD's due date (2 years ago). I made a short registry of stuff to get the 10% off (the registry was private the whole time) and I lied about the due date so I could get my coupon early.

• jjkayejjkaye member

https://m.target.com/sms/baby/form

There's the link to sign up for the text alerts and get your 10% off. I was mobile before so I couldn't post it.

• imagejjkaye:
    If you sign up for their mobile baby text alerts you will get a 10 off coupon for online orders if that helps? It's the same as the completion discount and you get it right away.

Just signed up. Thanks!
    BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.
  • imageOpheliaChem:
    Target usually mails the coupon 46 weeks before the due date. The website says that and I got my coupon about a month before DD's due date 2 years ago. I made a short registry of stuff to get the 10 off the registry was private the whole time and I lied about the due date so I could get my coupon early.

I just called them, and was told it'd be sent after due date. But I do appreciate everyone's advice about changing the due date. Think I'll go do that now.
  • Good luck! I registered there with my 1st and never again! Received 4 of the same item and confirmed with everyone they bought online off my registry and target gave me the biggest run around about returning more than 100 in 1 year. Hope you don't have to return too much!
  • I just got my 10% off coupon in the mail yesterday or the day before and I turned 34 weeks yesterday. I have my correct due date on the registry also.

My mom looked it into it a month ago and said that I will get it 6 weeks before the due date, but I don't know if she called or saw it on their website.

• mcg512mcg512 member

Good to know that I won't be getting it as early as I thought!  I'll change my due date after my shower this weekend. (don't want to confuse anyone who looks at the registry before then)  Thanks ladies! 

Anyone know if BRU sends their early?  Maybe I'll just change due date on both to be sure I get them earlier and can use them before LO gets here.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Well, where have I been? I didn't even know Target had a completion coupon!

Stick out tongue

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageMandyCody36:

Good to know that I won't be getting it as early as I thought!  I'll change my due date after my shower this weekend. (don't want to confuse anyone who looks at the registry before then)  Thanks ladies! 

Anyone know if BRU sends their early?  Maybe I'll just change due date on both to be sure I get them earlier and can use them before LO gets here.   

BRU sends theirs out 30 days before the due date. But I actually got mine the other day so they sent it out about 45 days before the due date. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • And when I called BRU today, I was toldI could just go into the store and they would give me one there.
  • mcg512mcg512 member
    imageMags128:
    imageMandyCody36:

BRU sends theirs out 30 days before the due date. But I actually got mine the other day so they sent it out about 45 days before the due date. 

Great! Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • imagejjkaye:

Thanks!!! I just signed up...

Also, I read on a post awhile ago that you get a 20 gift card for starting a registry...did anyone receive this?
  • imageScarletB10:
    imagejjkaye:

Thanks!!! I just signed up...

Also, I read on a post awhile ago that you get a 20 gift card for starting a registry...did anyone receive this?

I got a little postcard thing in the mail for the 20 gift card for registering. When I brought it in the girl was like "oh...okay. Hand it in when you're done" and when I came back she reluctantly gave me the gift card. I also forgot to ask about the freebies you get, which are mostly coupons and she didn't give me that either. Oh well.
    DD 9/2/13

• I got mine yesterday and I'm not due until August 30th. Maybe call the store and ask about it?
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• imageScarletB10:
    imagejjkaye:
    Thanks!!! I just signed up... Also, I read on a post awhile ago that you get a 20 gift card for starting a registry...did anyone receive this?

I got mine. It was super easy. All I had to do was print my registry and walk up with it. The guy handed me a gift card and I bought myself a new pair of shoes. lol. I haven't had any issues with Target or my registry there, and didn't with the wedding either. Fingers crossed on that to continue because I am not excited by all these stories. My freebies for registering were mostly coupons, but there was a Tomee Tippee bottle in there too, which was pretty exciting to me! lol

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"