October 2013 Moms
Options

Out of the mouth of babes.

Mobile: out of the mouth of babes. Where is everyone lately? The bump is slooooww.

Anyone's kids/niece/nephew/neighbors/whatever's say anything hilarious lately? Lets hear it!

I was watching a 4 year old in my neighborhood last week and as I was putting her to bed she said, "I'm battling a case of tootitis!"
Oh my. I was laughing so hard.

And right before that my husband had asked her where her little sister was ..she was already sleeping.. And she said, "Oh she's just catching a breath of fresh air in dreamland!"

Love kiddies. So so funny.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

Re: Out of the mouth of babes.

• Options
    Lol, kids are funny. 

I was out shopping with my sister, my 3 year old niece and my 2 1/2 year old DD on Sunday. While we're walking around the store my niece asks where Addy is (Addy is my 16 month old DD). I told her she was at home, then she points to my belly and with a serious face asks "Well who's in there then?". 

I could not stop laughing.  She doesn't seem to grasp the concept that I'm growing a new baby and that I didn't just stick my other one back in my belly, lol. 
    imageimage

• Options

My two year old told me she was a mermaid puppy while taking a bath a few weeks ago. She continued on to take a big swig of her bath water and say it was "perfect mermaid water". Uh, ok, kid.

A few nights later she asked to call my mom because she felt it was very important to tell her that she doesn't have a tail (because mermaids have tails, and she is a mermaid, so this was justification for her emergency call to Nana...). Toddlers are strange creatures.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We took our 5.5 year old daughter to lunch like 6 months ago and out of nowhere, in a completely monotone voice while staring straight ahead, she says, "it's a beautiful day for a wedding."

It was weird haha.

• Options
    I have a couple more hahaha. I write them down occasionally.

We were getting food at the grocery store and there was one corn dog left. So she says, "let's steal it so no one else can have it!"

Another time she said, "that's a silly song. Sometimes I sing that when I'm pretending I'm a robot."

She says the most random things.

• Options
    My 3 yr old informed me that I look like a Care Bear, specifically Share Bear. So I guess I have a giant belly with a sunshine painted on it.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD is 3 so she's always doing and saying crazy stuff. Her attitude alone when she's talking to people could fill a book or two.

Today she was trying to hail a taxi from the back seat of my car. We were parked, and she was hanging out the window yelling "TAXI!" at every car that passed.

She's highly allergic to dust mites so now every time her eczema flares up she says the dust mites are on her and won't get off.

She constantly says that "her" baby Zoe is very important for her.

Oh yeah and she told me that she was going to kick me and that I'd die.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagepandaglitter:
    We took our 5.5 year old daughter to lunch like 6 months ago and out of nowhere, in a completely monotone voice while staring straight ahead, she says, "it's a beautiful day for a wedding."

It was weird haha.

Haha this made me laugh out loud! Hilarious.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    imagechelseyestelle:
    imagepandaglitter:

It was weird haha.

Haha this made me laugh out loud! Hilarious.

She cracks me up all the time. I have another one I just remembered!

We were at a restaurant and she had ice cream for dessert. Out of no where, she puts down her spoon and sticks her whole hand in her mouth.

Me: "don't put your fingers in your mouth!"
    Her: "but I wanted to see if my mouth was cold!"

• Options
    When my H's niece was about 3 she was out to eat at someone else's house.  At the time, her family had a beagle.  She accidentally dropped some food on the floor and she said:  "Do you have a dog, or do I have to pick that up?"
    *Evelyn born 9/20/13*

• Options
    We were at the beach and my 4 year old saw my friend breastfeeding. He asked her if he could feed the baby with his "little boob" and pointed to his nipple.
    DS1 - 6/07
    DS2 - 8/08
    DS3- 9/09
    DD1 - 11/11
    DD2 - 10/13
    DD3 - Csection Scheduled November 29th
  • Options

I have been using this pregnancy to teach about human anatomy. 

My son loves the word uterus lol

I told him not to jump on my belly because the baby was in there. He yelled at me,  " not belly. Uterus!!" 

Or he told me, "I always love when my babies jump in my uterus." :)

Emily & Alex imageimage
  • Options

I have a 4 year old younger brother and he asked me if the baby was going to be a big boy when he was born.  I told him "no he will be little,".  His reply was "okay I won't punch him then,".   How sweet. LOL

Same little brother also calls the baby Banana Head and has named his new fish Banana Head 2 after the baby.  

My mom also told him his new puppy couldn't come in the house because he smelled and the next thing she knows he is outside spraying the dog with Febreeze telling her "he smells soooo good now he can come inside,".  

• Options
    My 6 year old cousin saw the swing that I bought for the baby and then he decided that he wanted a blue one just like that lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"