February 2013 Moms

Anyone crazy like me?

I know that now is not even close to the right time, but I can't stop thinking about having another. This is seriously crazy talk because I really didn't like being pregnant and I have had a rough go at motherhood. I have felt this way basically since DS was born and have been waiting to just get over it, but I haven't. I know that I should just put it out of my mind because its not the right time and thinking about it is not productive. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else is dreaming of another so soon...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone crazy like me?

• No way. I also wanted two kids and now I rethinking that thought. Everyone says my son is an easy baby. He is always happy, but I feel so tired. Ask me in a few years.
  • Yup! Count me fully in baby craze!! I am ready for number 2!

Craziest part is we are actually planning to start trying again in September!

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• Loading the player...
  • Absolutely! DH and I have been thinking about this since E was born, lol.  But we are FINALLY having our wedding reception in May, so we are going to wait to actually "try" until at least November, so that I am not about to explode at my own reception.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I am. I'm just waiting for the go ahead from my husband. He's not having any of it though. He's one and done, but I think she has to have at least one sibling.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I am! I have a Paraguard though because I don't think we could handle #2 quite yet. I want at least three though, and I want them to be close enough in age to be playmates.
  • DH wants to try for another one already. Sometimes I think I want to, but usually I want to wait a little yet. Plus I haven't even gotten a period since DD was born anyway, so I don't think TTC right now would be too successful.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• imagemusicalmama5:
    I am! I have a Paraguard though because I don't think we could handle #2 quite yet. I want at least three though, and I want them to be close enough in age to be playmates.

I know, I forced myself to fill my BCP yesterday for the same reason! Never mind I haven't gotten a PP period yet. My body is smarter than my heart it seems.

Thanks for your replies, ladies, glad to know I'm not the only one!

• I want to wait between kids but I wish I didn't want to wait because I want another so bad! AH!

I wish that I was more present. It must be hormones. I already have a beautiful exciting, wonderful daughter that needs so much attention and energy for me that I feel exhausted some days. Why do I want another so bad?

I certainly feel crazy, Being of two minds about this subject. But you are not alone. 

Every time that I wish that I was already pregnant with number 2, I try to remind myself to enjoy number 1. Just enjoy number 1.

As much as I am looking forward to being pregnant with another, I am also looking forward to a break between BF this one and pregnancy with the next one. Its been over a year since I had my body all to myself.

• I am ready for the second! And third! They grow too fast
  • Yes! I am wanting to be pg again. I loved every minute of it. Dd is high needs though. We will be waiting if dh is ever ready. I don't even know if we will be able to conceive again. 
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Yup . count me in too.

We  got PG with DD on the first try, so was a bit earlier than planned! But it's crazy to think it DS was about this age when I got PG  again. Maybe that's why I'm thinking of number 3 .

I loved being PG but 2U2 is a huge task for me. I'm a single mother in all but name. Dh spends just 3 hrs a day with them cz of work, and as Im EBF I do all the night feeds too.

We do want more, but it really not would be fair to those we already have. And there is NO WAY we would ever have an ooopsy baby.

Ahh well... 

• I'm also thinking about # 2 but that would mean lots of sex... Not up for that part yet!! It still hurts and I don't have much desire. But, the idea of a second is always in my thoughts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"