Baby Names

Boy short list.

Which of these do you like best? His middle name will be Walter. Older brothers are Brayden Michael and Vance Jeffrey.

Reid

Brooks

Grant

Rhett

Feel free to throw out any suggestions that come to mind, DH and I are at a standstill! We also love the name Graham, but the last 3 boys born into our friends are all Graham/Graeme so it's out now. Thanks :)

Boy #3!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Boy short list.

• imagelaurasusan:

Reid and Grant are my favorites. I think I'd choose Reid.

If all your friends have Grahams, it would make me a little hesitant to use Grant (not a total deal breaker, just a lot of Gra- names around!).

I didn't think of this! Thanks!

Boy #3!

BabyFruit Ticker

• My favorites are Reid and Grant. I would choose Reid simply because Vance and Grant have the same vowel sound.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would pick Brooks from that list.

What about

Cole

Tate

Dane

Finn

Hayes

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Reid

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Brooks as that's my DS name. Reid is also on our list for DS2 due next month. I lived that Brooks is a strong name and he will be most likely the only one in a class of Adens
  • none of the names are my style but I think Reid goes best!
    BFP#1 due 3/5/2007 missed m/c at 10w, d&c 8/2006 BFP#2 DD 6/2007 BFP#3 DS 5/2009 BFP#4 due 4/8/12 m/c at 9w3d, after weeks of waiting for hcg to go down finally prescribed misoprosotol BFP#5 DUE 8/15/13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mmb248mmb248 member

Brooks

Rhett

Grant

Reid

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • imagekayjay10:
    My favorites are Reid and Grant. I would choose Reid simply because Vance and Grant have the same vowel sound.

This

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I like Reid the best out of all with Walter. 
  • I really like Reid and Grant.  
  • I like Brooks followed by Grant. Too bad about Graham, I love that name!
  • I know Brooks is typically a boy name, but I just wanted to point out that every Brooks I've met recently has been a girl...
  • Reid 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would choose Grant. Personal preference and I think that I sounds the best with Walter.

Others are fine, though I wouldn't pair Reid with Walter due to Walter Reid Hospital.

• I like Grant best, but Reid might be better with your sibset.

I'd eliminate Brooks, I'd be forever tripping over Brayden and Brooks.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I like Brooks Walter with brothers Braden and Vance.
  • Your name list is almost identical to our boy list:)  We have a Reed and a Pierce.  #3 would have been Grant if "she" was a "he".  I also love Brooks, which was our runner up to Grant. I actually think Brooks might go best with this sibset because it has a bit of a country feel, which I sort of get from Vance.  I also love the names Noel, Seth, and Graham.  Good luck!
  • I like Reid best, but do see that Walter might not go very well if you care that it sounds like "Walter Reid". I dont think it matters much.

Brooks is too similar to "Br" in Brayden and I try to stay away from similar sounding sib names like the "an" in Vance and Grant or Graham.

I'd personally pick Reid/reed for our dec baby if we didn't have a nephew named Reece:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"