March 2013 Moms
Options

Sooo want to pop a bottle of champagne!

Ever since I was pregnant I had wanted champagne and sushi! Right now I feel like going to the store and getting some but can't. Daughter is not having the bottle. It's like I dream of it with cupcakes. I've heard of the alcohol strips but I don't know how they work. And I actually don't want to hang out with anyone while I drink. Is that weird? I just want to sit outside alone and relax.

Re: Sooo want to pop a bottle of champagne!

• Options
    Want be clear, lol I'm am not an alcoholic. I just want a glass. 
  • Options
    You can have a glass of champagne and still BF if that is your concern.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she's looking for March 14 board.
  • Options
    She's on the right board unless she is talking about her fetus not taking a bottle in the womb.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    the nurse at the hospital told me that if the baby is acting up and won't sleep have aglass of wine or beer and then nurse an hour later. it is fine to drink a glass or two and nurse

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    During these hot summer days I've been having a cold beer after dinner and DD is going down at night better than ever.  I vote have a glass or 2.
  • Options
    Pop that bottle, girl! :P If you can drive you can nurse. Drink while nursing (alcohol won't get into your milk right away) or right after. What I do is have a glass of wine right after I put him down for the night. That way I know there's a few hours for the alcohol to get out of my bloodstream.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"