December 2012 Moms

Moving to a big girl carseat today

I don't know if I want to be happy or cry!  Morgan has outgrown her infant seat, she is way to long for it now.  So today I am having the convertable seat installed at work.  Sigh....my baby is becoming a big girl :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Moving to a big girl carseat today

• Which one did you go with?
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Just a basic one from Cosco, it had good reviews and wasn't super expensive.  My girlfriend has one and loves it.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • We are about to make the transition as well. I think he'll be more comfortable. I will miss being able to move him while sleeping, though.

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I know, that's the biggest thing I am going to miss.  I think she'll like this one though, the straps are a bit thicker so they won't dig into her shoulders anymore and she will be able to see more of the outside world. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Our new one should be here tomorrow! I'm so excited! We went with the graco size4me. It has the highest rear facing height limit. I want her to rf as close to 4 as possible, she's about 90 percent for height and it was this or the diano, this was cheaper and seemed easier. It looks like it will be was more comfortable for her too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • imageminervacullen:
    Our new one should be here tomorrow! I'm so excited! We went with the graco size4me. It has the highest rear facing height limit. I want her to rf as close to 4 as possible, she's about 90 percent for height and it was this or the diano, this was cheaper and seemed easier. It looks like it will be was more comfortable for her too.

Let me know how you like...I think that's probably the one we'll go with

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I switched DS to the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 as soon as the weather was nice enough to carry him unbundled from car to store/home/etc. I think he was 4 months? Maybe 5. 

We had a Chicco Keyfit and he sweat soo bad in it and he always cried in the car.. I was excited to move to a convertible!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageminervacullen:
    Our new one should be here tomorrow! I'm so excited! We went with the graco size4me. It has the highest rear facing height limit. I want her to rf as close to 4 as possible, she's about 90 percent for height and it was this or the diano, this was cheaper and seemed easier. It looks like it will be was more comfortable for her too.

Just wondering why 4 years old? Is there some kind of statistic out there? Not being rude, just curious! 

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagengarden01:

imageminervacullen:

Just wondering why 4 years old? Is there some kind of statistic out there? Not being rude, just curious! 

It's what is recommended
    https://www.thecarseatlady.com/car_seats/rearfacing_seats_6.html

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"