October 2013 Moms

~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

I'm back from Ireland, resuming Ticker Change duty :)

Number of weeks:

Fruit size:

Symptoms/Updates:

GTKY: Since people tend to say inappropriate things to pregnant women... What is the one comment you've heard since being pregnant that you think was most inappropriate or rude?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Re: ~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

• Number of weeks: 25 weeks

Fruit size: not sure

Symptoms/Updates: Feeling pretty good. Baby moves ALL the time, which I love. Sleep is tough though. DH is nearly done painting the nursery too, which is awesome.

GTKY: Since people tend to say inappropriate things to pregnant women... What is the one comment you've heard since being pregnant that you think was most inappropriate or rude? 

Nothing major.  My SIL's brother (no relation to me) found out we're having a boy and knows we have a girl, so he said "oh good, now they can be done". I was like, thanks for planning my family for me buddy. In reality we are done, but we were done no matter if it was a girl or boy

• Number of weeks: 28

Fruit size: eggplant

Symptoms/Updates: I feel pretty good, but I'm off to the chiropractor today for maintenance care.

I was asked by two people, "Oh, was it planned?"  I'm a financially stable 31-year-old married woman, so if I wanted to get pregnant, that'd be pretty reasonable.  I also hold a doctoral degree, so I'm pretty sure I know how birth control works.

This nosy question just aggravates me, so I answered, "So you're asking whether I'm crazy enough to want a baby or too stupid to know how birth control works?"  Maybe next time they won't ask.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Loading the player...
  • Number of weeks:
    26 today!!

Fruit size:
    a head of lettuce?!?!

Symptoms/Updates:
    still the same ole back pain, and my feet just constantly ache!

Are you SURE you're not carrying twins??? You're so big for only 26 weeks!!!

Seriously people stop it!! I am tall, not overweight, and I still fit into pre pregnancy clothes!!! Such asswipes thinking it's okay to say that to me!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feb Siggy Challenge
  • Number of weeks:  25

Fruit size:  Califlower?

Symptoms/Updates: Swollen feet

GTKY:  Girl at the sandwich shop yesterday made a comment about how I must be ready to go, and at first I didn't pick up on what she was saying, then she pointed to my stomach and said again that I must be ready to go.  I just stared at her because I honestly didn't make the connection to what she was talking about.  Finally she asked when I would be "going" and I replied "End of October".  Her response was "wow, well you much be ready to go already".  Um no, I'd rather wait a few more months until the baby is fully developed, but thanks for asking.  Geez I didn't think I was that big. Tongue Tied

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

image Visit The Nest!

•          
    -->

Number of weeks: 28 weeks!

Fruit size:egg plant

Symptoms/Updates: Tail bone aches, siatic pain,

GTKY: I had a friend tell me that I look huge for being 26 weeks and if Im sure that Im not having twins. WTF?! I wanted to slap her!

Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• imagehuntjul:

I'm back from Ireland, resuming Ticker Change duty :)

Number of weeks:28

Fruit size: Uhmmmmm

Symptoms/Updates: Four weeks until I start seeing my mw twice a week. Does having the worst sunburn ever count as a symptom? 

When I was pregnant with dd1 a lady told me a half hour long story of her 2 day labor. I have also had a lady show me her stretch marks and say "oh you're a ftm" for wanting to go natural and bf. (Here I am doing the same thing for baby #3. I also get twins comments ALL.THE.TIME. 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Number of weeks: 28, so now Im definitely in my thrid tri

Fruit size: Eggplant, that sounds pretty big

Symptoms/Updates: I truly need to make a chrio appt.  And so fqar 3 times I have felt like I am going to faint.  Once I did on the massage table, then I felt the same feeling again at work and yesterday at the dentist.  Like all of a sudden I start to bead sweat on my forehead, feel dizzy and like I might vomit.  Weird right?

GTKY: The "You must be having twins" comment is really starting the piss me off.  Had the random cashier and Bed Bath & Beyond say it the other day.  And I'm only up 4lbs grrrr. 

image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Number of weeks: 28

Fruit size:

Symptoms/Updates: my pubic bones hurt baaaaad...I can't even walk around the grocery store anymore :(

GTKY: Since people tend to say inappropriate things to pregnant women... What is the one comment you've heard since being pregnant that you think was most inappropriate or rude? "Are you SURE there's only ONE in there?!?!?!"

September Siggy Challenge- SNL 

Angel babies: 4/2001, 9/2008, 10/2012

pregnancy calendar
  • Weeks:28

Fruit: eggplant

Symptoms/updates: overall feeling pretty good but I've started feeling nauseous again, and waking up early to pee

GTKY: it's a lot of the same, one person tells me I'm too small then 20 seconds later another person tells me I'm huge for 28 weeks. One patient told me to "enjoy my period of confinement" :)  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Number of weeks: 27

Fruit size: Rutabaga

Symptoms/Updates: low iron by passed the glucose test! Also my bump is like hudini the way it comes and goes!

GTKY: Since people tend to say inappropriate things to pregnant women... What is the one comment you've heard since being pregnant that you think was most inappropriate or rude? It's been pretty good sofar actually but since my bump goes all hide n seek on me most days people exclaim how non pregnant I look lol thanks I'm just big and fat
  • Number of weeks: 29

Fruit: Acorn Squash

Symptoms: I was lying in bed and randomly developed a rash on both wrists; apparently the hormones will do that to you! Vivid dreams are back from first tri, though not sexy ones ::humph:: And I passed my glucose test, but ended up in the hospital a few days later lightheaded since my doc didn't tell me my sugar was too LOW after the test.

GTKY: I've been lucky with nobody really being too inappropriate. One guy at work told me "I can't wait till you have the baby so I can comment on how much weight you've lost!" Um..... WTF????? For some reason nobody asks me what I'm having, it's always "oh you're having a girl?" Which is creepy. Get your xray eyes out of my uterus!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Number of weeks: 29

Fruit size: Acorn Squash

Symptoms/Updates: Starting to feel more movement on the right side.  Still sporadic, but until a few weeks ago I didn't feel any.  Only on the left side. 

I haven't really had any.  Dh's aunt did ask me a month or so ago if I was sure there was only one in there, but that's been about it. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• Inn2Inn2 member

25  weeks

cauliflower  

Waiting on results of 1 hour GD test.   Baby is having fun doing acrobatics and now reminds me of a shark!  Appt. with high risk Dr. tomorrow and will also get some baby measurements.  Other than a horrific blast of pain on my right side when I laughed/coughed last night, no new symptoms, and luckily that muscle cramp/spasm thing went away.

None, so far.  Bed rest seems to help with avoiding those people! 

• I totally had to hunt this down.

Number of weeks: 27

Fruit size: Ruetebaga 

Symptoms/Updates: Very sore crotch and back.  Still not gaining much weight, kinda surprised.

GTKY: Since people tend to say inappropriate things to pregnant women... What is the one comment you've heard since being pregnant that you think was most inappropriate or rude? I don't think I have ever had anyone say anything inappropriate!

imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"