Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Passing a Miscarriage

Ive been activally miscarrying for the last 24 hours and today about five tangerine sized or orange sized clots and tissue came out. How long does this typically last and will the cramps subside?? 

It hurts so bad right now, but I've lost a lot of what i assume is the sac and most of what was in there. I am only 3 feet tall and it seems like a whole lot of blood and clots.  

Re: Passing a Miscarriage

• Sorry for your loss! How far along we're you? If you are concerned about the blood loss call your doctor. They may have you come in to be evaluated. Hope everything passes quickly and you get relief soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • The doctor says that its natural for the body to flush out a lot cuz the lining of the uterus is so thick. I am more worried about the pain, ive taken some pain medicine that is approved by the doctor and im starting to feel a tiny bit better. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Everybody's amount of pain is different. I only had pain for two hours, but it was insane. It radiated from my back, around the front and down my thighs. It felt just like labor. Once my body passed the clots, the pain was done. I am still bleeding, but it's not much and no more clots. I haven't had any more intense cramping (very mild for an hour here and there, but nothing major). The pain is actually dilation of your cervix; it has to open in order to expel.  I'm glad you found some relief.

• I was very early in, about 6 weeks is when the Gestational sac stopped growing but I went 11 weeks about, it was hell trying to get into a doctor. Since I am very high risk they should have been more on top of it i feel, it took me almost a month to see anyone about my pregnancy let alone get any advice even with the fact that I had been in the ER around that time.
  • I passed five clots bigger then a tangerine and I've slowed with bleeding today quite a bit. Its like a very heavy period right now but getting slower.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. :( I've been taking a lot of painkillers, drinking hot tea, and putting heating pads on my stomach to help the pain (or hot wash cloths.) It helps some. It's bad enough we have to go through the emotional pain- the physical on top of it is just too much. :P 

I hope your bleeding stops soon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"