March 2013 Moms

No nap Nora

Anyone else have a "new" baby at 4m? My LO is so awake and curious but easily distracted and startled. Today every time I put her down asleep in her crib she wakes a few minutes later. In general the past few days naps have just been irregular. Does anyone else feeling like they are dealing with a whole new baby?

Re: No nap Nora

• Huh? Did you mean to post this on March 2014?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• imageKariB509:
    Huh? Did you mean to post this on March 2014?

LOL silly me!  That's what I get for posting from my phone while watching tv and trying to get DS to bed.  Sorry about that!  Embarrassed

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Loading the player...
  • LO isn't even 4 months yet and he seems to be trying to boycott naps! It's so hit and miss with getting him to nap, I hope it passes quickly.
  • I think you were on the right board. Anyway, DD is the same. She rolls to belly now and sleeps much better.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes, my DD barely naps at all anymore!  She is with grandma all day, and she says she only sleeps for 30 min at most.  But she doesn't seem to be too cranky because of it, and still sleeps well at night, so I'm trying not to sweat it.  I love how curious she is now about the world around her, although not as much when it's eating or sleeping time :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • My LO only cat naps throughout the day. I can maybe an hour at the most. He does sleep through the night sometimes 12 hours so i am not worrying that much (about that anyway! everything else i worry like crazy!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMikeys Mom:

My LO only cat naps throughout the day. I can maybe an hour at the most. He does sleep through the night sometimes 12 hours so i am not worrying that much (about that anyway! everything else i worry like crazy!)

Mine is the same way, except she does get cranky! lol  So naps are super stressful for me.  If she doesn't get enough rest throughout the day, she is a monster in the evening when my DH comes home.  I'm hoping once she starts daycare she will get into more of a schedule.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"