March 2012 Moms

Jammed Printer??

So I was trying to print my baseball tickets and printer wouldnt print. Kept giving me the "jam" notification; which didnt make any sense because i didtn see any paper jammed. Well after 2 hours trying to figure it out...I opened up the printer as if I was going to do a heart surgery and found a 3x3 picture frame stuck inside!!! Only one little person could have done that LOL Looks like I have to show him how to use the scanner for pictures lol

Re: Jammed Printer??

• Lol. I taped our printer shut because of Mr. Sticks-Thing-Everywhere!

Lately, I wind up losing things after he discreetly swipes them and runs away. If it's something harmless, I usually let it go and grab it later but, it turns out, it's easy to forget if you don't require the item right away-- and he's really good at hiding things. He especially likes my brushes and combs (he acts like he's combing his hair and then runs when I look away). I found my good round brush inside the Laugh and Learn puppy rider toy this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• These two stories are hilarious!

DD doesn't take my things, but she has a little purse that she puts things in. It makes me laugh to see the combination of things that end up in it like a penguin, a plastic banana and a block
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no! Dd loves sticking things in random places but I don't have any stories as good as y'all!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Haha! Love it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • nah82nah82 member
    My husband bought both of our boys those personalized little license plates (the kind you can put on their bike).  We were wondering where my 3 year old's had gotten to.  One day, I went to put a CD in my computer CD drive (which I do not use often) and I found it shoved in there the WHOLE way!  I thought for sure I would never get it out without tearing something apart, but eventually I was able to work it out of there and luckily the CD drive still works!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Vans18Vans18 member

imagenamcgee:
    My husband bought both of our boys those personalized little license plates (the kind you can put on their bike).  We were wondering where my 3 year old's had gotten to.  One day, I went to put a CD in my computer CD drive (which I do not use often) and I found it shoved in there the WHOLE way!  I thought for sure I would never get it out without tearing something apart, but eventually I was able to work it out of there and luckily the CD drive still works!

Awesome! haha so funny what these kids do...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"