Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Wide Width shoes

Where do you buy W shoes for your toddler?  So far I have Stride Rite and Payless.  Anywhere else?  

Winter is soon coming, and DS needs shoes he can stuff his chubby feet in with socks on.  We can squeak by in summer with Regular width since he's not wearing socks, but can't avoid it in the winter time.  

Anniversary

Re: Wide Width shoes

• Options
    My son has wide feet and I have a couple pairs of Geox sandals that have been working great this summer. I haven't tried a full closed shoe yet but I plan to after I get him remeasured in the fall. His feet are huge and grow so fast that I don't trust buying something now (even if a sale is good) and hoping they'll fit in the fall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have the same problem with my DD. I found extra wide shoes at Clark's for her. I was told that they had even wider shoes for boys. My dd is 14 months if that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both my nephew and son have wide feet and see kai run has worked.  Their shoes are pretty wide.
  • Options
    I'm glad you asked this question!  My LO takes an extra-wide.  So far, we've only been able to fit into Stride Rite XW and Keen water shoes (they don't come in different widths but the width is variable based on how tight you pull them). 
  • Options
    My LO is extra wide!

I know new balance has wide and extra wide options. DS lived in those last fall and winter!

You can also go to zappos and it allows you to search by size and width option.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"