August 2011 Moms
Options

Update

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, but this little one wasn't meant to be. Over the weekend, I started cramping heavily and bleeding like a period. I am beyond crushed. I am sitting at my Dr.'s office now waiting to have more blood work done to check my betas. Ironically, I am praying they are down so I don't have to be concerned about an ectopic.

The last week and a half has felt like an eternity, but I am grateful this is hopefully coming to a close and I can move forward. Please continue to send TPs that my blood work is good and that this misery will be past me very soon.

ETA: Blood work came back and my beta level is 100, down from 235 last Thursday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm terribly sorry. Continued T&P's.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. Lots of hugs.
  • Options

I hope you get the answers you want.  Please keep in touch with us!!  

I'll be thinking of you, dear.   

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
  • Options
    Oh EmSue. I am so sorry. Big hugs to you <3
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so sorry. Big Hugs and sending our T&P's. Please know we are all here for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. It really means a lot. Thank you for letting me talk about this here.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemananana:
    I'm so sorry. : nbsp;I've been there, so if you ever want to talk PM me. nbsp;I'm glad to hear glad isn't the right word, but there really isn't one that your levels are going down. nbsp;Are they going to do another blood draw or two to see that they continue decreasing? nbsp;I know you have enough to think about right now, but be sure to ask if they think you need another Rhogam shot. hugs nbsp;Thinking of you.nbsp;

Thank you so much. That offer is very sweet of you. I have an appt. on Wednesday to speak with the Dr. The nurse said to bring any questions so, yes, I will be asking about the Rhogam shot. I assume they will do another blood draw. I will certainly be asking on Wednesday.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"