Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

For those shopping for conv. seats.....

Little Miss is growing and so I have taken the challenge of finding the best possible car seat in our budget.  There are just so many options, I'm a little overloaded right now with info but thought I would share some things that took me by surprise....

DID YOU KNOW HOME DEPOT SOLD CAR SEATS??  For those of you that did sorry I am behind the eight ball ...lol.  That got me to searching out other odd retailers---Walgreens, Kroger Marketplace were two other I discovered.  There is a Kroger near me but I never heard of a Kroger Marketplace before.  I know a lot of people just make a trip to BBB or BRU but by far the best deals I have come by are at Baby Depot, one of the seats I was looking at was 45 bucks cheaper!  Kmart sometimes has specials if you can catch them.  My whole list of retailers......

Walmart

Target

Baby Depot

BRU

BBB

Sears

Khols

Bed bath n beyond

Costco

Kroger Marketplace

Kmart--- has code Baby15 for 15% off

Walgreens

Home Depot

Amazon

Albee Baby 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: For those shopping for conv. seats.....

• Options
    Add justkidsstore.com to your list... I've found great deals there!
  • Options
    Thank you! This is nice! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekjsmith9:
    Add justkidsstore.com to your list... I've found great deals there!

thanks! I have a list for my husband to sign off on now from that site

• Options
    =Lee=B=Lee=B member
    I would just caution to double check the manufacturing dates on seats bought at random places.  They will likely have less turn over since less of us moms think to shop for the seats there.  You don't want to later realize it was a few years old when you bought it!!

• Options

Kohls with 30% off has been great - remember you need to be a kohls card holder to use it.

Also - last time around Amazon lowered their price to match kohls and my g/f got a stellar deal on R100s 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a member of Car Seats For The Littles on facebook and I know many many people on there use Albee and justforkids. If you join and ask, people will give you codes for 15 or 20 percent off plus free shipping.

In regards to exp dates, I know someone who went a big name store and they gave her one manufactured 2 years ago! She made them find her another, so it can happen anywhere.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"