Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Any hope ?

Is it possible to be told your baby has no hb and it quit growing at 8 weeks but still have a viable twin fetus that was undetected in ultra sound? I know I'm grasping at anything but so be it. Last Thursday we I was told that baby had stopped growing at 8 wks and no hb. I was supposed to be 10 weeks along at that appt. So today my husband and I are going to have another ultra sound just to "officially confirm" according to doctor its only for my peace of mind and dc procedure is scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any time you may take to respond.

Re: Any hope ?

• Wanted to offer you lots of ::::HUGS::::

If there was no sign of twins initially, I would say the chances are very slim. TPs to you and your H. I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

• Though it is possible, unfortunately, it is highly unlikely. I went through the same, "But, I read someone's story who....." scenarios in my head too. It makes us feel better for a moment, removing us from the pain and allowing a moment to breathe. You'll find out definitively today with the ultrasound. I'm so sorry for your loss
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending you lots of hugs and T&Ps at this difficult time... Don't give yourself false hopes of anything. It will only make it that much harder in the end for you. Focus on healing, so that one day you may be able to have a H&H baby to hold and raise. <3
  • (((HUGS))) 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• I'm sorry you're going through this. Sending thoughts and prayers to you. Let us know what happens.

BFP 06/05/2013 | EDD 02/10/2014 | D&C 07/12/2013
  • I'm so sorry. :( 
  • L RosL Ros member
    I remember thinking the exact same thing for me. Unfortunately, it's not likely, although it probably has happened before. Im so sorry you have to go through this. [hugs]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"