April 2013 Moms

Growing too fast

I'm kind of sad. DH just took DS's jumpy entertainer thing out the attic, and is getting ready to take the swing down to set it up. Our babies are getting too big way too fast! 
photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Growing too fast

• I was just looking at the doorway jumper in LO's closet today. But there is no age recommendation on the box. When can we put LO in it?
  • imagesuperene:
    I was just looking at the doorway jumper in LO's closet today. But there is no age recommendation on the box. When can we put LO in it?

Over 5 months when they have solid neck control
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • leasajleasaj member
    imageMichbot12:
    Yup, I just packaged up a bunch of newborn and 03 month clothes because DD is finally in the 36 month stuff. nbsp;DH is thrilled that she is growing up so fast, he likes how playful she is now, which I of course love too. nbsp;But I miss having a tiny infant.

I miss the cuddly little newborn too. My LO now only cuddles when sleepy otherwise she wants to move.
  • I second this. I had a sad moment when I had to put her 0-3 month clothes away. My husband still refers to her as a "newborn", which is so not the case anymore. I have to keep reminding him...she's a baby now. But I am blessed that she is healthy!
    DSC_0214
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"