January 2014 Moms

My ute feels so sore

Mobile: My ute feels so sore

I'll be 13 weeks on Wednesday and I just noticed that my lower abdomen is so sore. I was trying to feel my ute this morning, but I don't know what it feels like. I wasn't pushing hard, but now my lower abdomen feels so sore and tight. I have moments that feel super sore. Anyone else experiencing this?
Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My ute feels so sore

• Yes mine too.  It was so sore the other night that it woke me up.  I'm sure it is just the slow expansion, like growing pains.  
  • Aren't growing pains the best? I hate the lw ache. Or the sharp pains I get when I sneeze. 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had this for a couple of weeks.  Funny, I was having cramps on my left side since the beginning of my pregnancy, and guess where LO is?  On my left side.  I just take it as her way of saying "hi!"
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Ditto. It doesn't get better lol my poor uterus ached and then when it finally just stopped hurting and kept growing, the muscle stretching aches. Warm showers help and laying on my side to take the pressure off of the muscles helps too. Sorry you are in pain::::hugs::::

Edit: I should say that was my experience with my first pregnancy. My second is seeming much the same so far.
  • Mine is definitely tender to the touch.
  • I'm with you on this. It is all the time too. Baths were helping me the most but no baths allowed for a while because of a bleed. 
  • Mine is the same. Feels sore when I touch it and I can't tell what is what. Also feel like everything is more towards the right side as opposed to the left.

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

• Is it too early for it to be mucking up my insides? I feel like it is putting pressure on all my other organs too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"