Pre-School and Daycare

Bed time?

Hi. I normally post on the April 2013 board because I have a newborn as well as a 3.5 year old. Just as an unofficial poll, what time does your pre schooler normally go to bed? Does he or she still nap? TIA!

Re: Bed time?

• LSU628LSU628 member
    When she is in school, super active and waking up around 6, bedtime is 7:30 with whatever nap she gets at school. During the summer, naps don't always happen and she stays up closer to 8 and is sleeping in till around 7.
    imageimage
  • All of ours go to bed at 8:00.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • DD(3.5) goes to bed around 8.  She still takes a nap every day - usually 1 hour at school, but she will do 2+ hours at home.
  • DS recently gave up his naps, so we moved his bedtime to around 7:00 or 7:30 (we're still figuring out the right bed time).  Before he gave up naps, he was going to bed at 8:00. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • My 4 year old has gone to bed at 7:30 for as long as I can remember. She stopped napping around 2.5 years old. She wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Our DD goes to bed at 9 pm and wakes at 8 am. She still naps at 1 pm. This works for us because her preschool doesn't start until 9.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Preschool day: Bed 8pm, Wake up 6am. Naps.
    Stay home day: bed 8, wake up 6:30, no nap

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    When my oldest was 3.5 he was in bed around 7:30 pm... Now my youngest preschooler goes to bed whenever... But that is summer only! During the school year they are in bed at 8 and wake at 7.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • 3 year old and 4.75 year old are asleep by 8 and up 7:30ish.  No naps.  Both gave them up at 2.5.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Both go to bed at 7:30 and wake up about 7:30.  DD hasn't napped since she turned 2....  DS still naps about 2 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My 3 year old is usually in bed by 8:30 pm.
  • steverstever member
    We try for 9 but usually end up with 10ish :(
  • Go to bed at 7... asleep by 8 at the latest.  Up at 6:45/7ish.  Usually nap 1-1.5 hours.  

• If DS naps at school it delays bedtime/ sleep. We could put him to bed at 8 and he may not fall asleep till 9930. On a no nap day he's in bed by 8 and asleep shortly after. Recently he's been waking later between 89am. He's sleeping about 11 hours at night
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DS is 3.  He still takes a nap, thank goodness, for about 1.5-2 hours every day.  He goes to bed at 8 and is up no later than 6:30am, ever.  The kid does not understand the beauty of sleeping in on a Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"