Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Just need to vent

I had a miscarriage may 24th and it's been really hard for me. I just recently got back on here. I just really don't know how to cope and it's seeming everyone is being so mean my life. how do I deal with all this?
Colty Bug's Mommy

Re: Just need to vent

• imageFaith 21:
    I had a miscarriage may 24th and it's been really hard for me. I just recently got back on here. I just really don't know how to cope and it's seeming everyone is being so mean my life. how do I deal with all this?

Everyone deals differently, so works for one may not work for another. That being said, I through myself into reading and cleaning out my house. I am a stay at home wife, so I have to through myself into everything to keep busy. With my first  mc I through myself back into my art; but, this time I have no desire to paint or draw anything. For the first few weeks, I basically became a recluse and didn't leave my house except for when I had to. I hope you find an outlet for yourself. Basically, focus on you and go back to what made you happy before you got pregnant. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Sorry you are going through this. 

Everyone is different.  Unfortunately, this is my third loss and I have handled each of them differently.  I would recommend that you talk to someone about your feelings.  You don't have to do it now, if you would like to take some time.  Just don't let it eat away at you.

With my second loss, back in April 2012, I kept everything inside and thought if I just didn't talk about it, I wouldn't be upset.  It was a huge mistake.  Keeping it inside made me so angry and I was mad at the world.  I also started some new hobbies to try and occupy my time.  I didn't like having the down time, because it made my mind wander and then I would just get upset again.

This time around, I have really been trying to stay positive.  I have taken the time to rest.  I have also talked to both DH and my sister.  I take one day at a time.  I try to focus on the positives in my life.   There are days I am mad, don't get me wrong and then there are days, I am sad.  I just have to have faith.  I know it's easier said than done.  I am seriously considering going to talk to someone professionally.  There is also no shame in that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • For the 1st 2 weeks I shut everyone our except DH, took no phone calls, took no visitors, took those 2 weeks off of work (the week of mc plus the week after), didn't eat or sleep much and did nothing but cry. After that DH told me how worried he was and I realized that I do not want to feel that way, so I sought out a counselor. I've been seeing him weekly for about 5 weeks now. It helps to have someone who neutral who you can vent to and know that it is perfectly confidential. My best friend who is also my sister in law is pregnant, she is about 3 weeks ahead of what I would have been. Unfortunately it's still really painful to be around her so I distanced myself, but told her why and she said she understood. On Facebook I hid everyone who is pregnant or has young infants from my news feed. That helps too. I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers up for you! (((Hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"