Cloth Diapering

Favorite AIO'S

I want to try some aio. Currently I only use covers with inserts. What are your faborite aio's!??
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Favorite AIO'S

• Old style bges, and swaddlebees os simplex are my favorites. I have also tried and not liked grovia, smart bottoms 3.0, and free times.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not a huge fan of my freetime.

I really like my TotsBots (even though it's still got to be stuffed... the inner is attached, but comes out) and I like my Swaddlebees too.  Funny because I was tempted to sell my TB at first, until she grew a bit more now I love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We love the Swaddlebees OS Simplex (or Blueberry...whatever they're called now).  As PP mentioned, the tongue does need to be "stuffed" inside, but it's attached at one end and actually you can fold the tongue over the top of the inside of the diaper to give the stay-dry feeling for baby.  We lay the insert over top...so no true stuffing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• ObLaDiObLaDi member

Love my Simplex OS!

I have 3 Freetimes which are ok--cute but bulky.

I have 1 Totsbots; I like the pattern and fit but don't like that there's no way of making it stay-dry.

I briefly had a GroVia AIO which fit my son so poorly that I destashed it. 

• Love: Swaddlebees Simplex, Old Style BGE, and Freetimes
    Meh About: BottomBumpers, Grovia

If I could redo my stash the majority would be Simplex instead of Freetimes. Love the Simplex!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have a few Blueberry Simplex and like them but my favorite are Tots Bots. Their prints are my favorite!

I also have BG Freetime, GroVia and Smart Bottoms 3.0 but I always reach for my Tots Bots and simplex first.

imageimage

image           image

• Smart Bottoms 3.0 all the way!

• My favourite is Bottombumpers. I love Grovia, old-style BGE and Swaddlebees simplex too. I'm a sucker for side snapping diapers though. 

• I love my AMP ai1 dipes. The Velcro ones are just like sposies my hubby and in laws love to use those. They also have ai1 with snaps.
  • OS Simplex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Another vote for OS Simplex.
  • OS Simplex and Freetimes. 
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"