October 2012 Moms

Saturday randoms

Re: Saturday randoms

• Anyone else have to shave their feet? Toes and top of foot??

• My toe hair is super blonde, no need for shaving there! ;) Also, I need a pedicure SO bad!!! 
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah my big toe has really old silver polish.

Okay here is a question: Do you have any friends or acquaintances in your life you don't trust or are suspicious of? I have a few that I am just not sure about. 

• Seriously all these people reading the posts and not responding. I know some are passing by on the board but all the others? Post something darn it!
  • I don't have any real friends that I don't trust. Acquaintances, sure.

• nealblnealbl member
    We had a yard sale today at il's. as we were about to shut it down 4 people showed, 3yr girl, teen boy, mom and grandma. They were being so weird.
    Grandma asked to go in and use bathroom bc her pace maker regulates her urine and battery was low causing her to pee like every ten min. She is telling us this while smoking. Then 3 yr old is running around in the garage like a maniac knocking stuff over. The mom kept telling her to go look at the baby so then she would come over and try to put her hands all over dd2. Then there is a bucket of toys in il's garage for my kids and nieces. Little girl was digging through it and I said oh those aren't for sale. Mom moved her away and two min later she gets bubbles out of it and starts blowing them. After mom laughs and says cool bubbles she says but did you ask and continues to let her play with them. I know they are just bubbles but she let her get into our personal stuff and play with it and didn't ask. They lingered forever and just creeped me out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ug nealb, make sure you keep the house locked up tight. They do sound strange!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"