March 2014 Moms

How long did it take you to get KU?

It took us two cycles to get pregnant this time. It happened on the first cycle with DS. Fertile Myrtle over here!! How long did it take for you to get KTFU? Congrats ladies!! 

Re: How long did it take you to get KU?

• This was our fourth month trying :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It took us 7 cycles -- because I have low progesterone that wasn't treated until cycle 7. Once I had the treatment, we got pregnant right away! :) I feel very fortunate that my doc would see me for treatment so soon, considering I'm only 30!
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Unplanned pregnancy July 2005; EDD 3/27/06; birthdaughter born 3/15/06 (38w2d) (placed for adoption).
    TTC since December 2012, BFP 6/25/13. EDD 3/2/14. Baby Elias born 2/21/14 (38w5d)!
  • Loading the player...
  • First month
  • This time around it happened on our first cycle trying.  With DS it took 5-6 months.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Two cycles with DS, one cycle for this little bean. We use FAM so I mostly attribute it to that 
  • Between my first miscarriage and this most recent miscarriage,  it took me almost an entire year to get pregnant again.......this time around I got pregnant on the very next cycle after my 2nd miscarriage. 
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • About 6 months this time.
  • Three cycles this time around. DD was a 1stvtime surprise :-)
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 11 cycles. Would have been a year this month
  • jwls84jwls84 member
    First month with DS and with this one we have been NTNP for a few months, but this was our first month trying.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Tried for 5 months, got pregnant, miscarried. Tried for a month, got pregnant, miscarried. Tried for 5 months for this baby and praying for a really sticky baby!
  • First cycle for both ds and this one, fertile I guess!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • we have been trying almost 4 years but i have had 8 miscarriages. this pregnancy is directly following a miscarriage and a uterus surgery. we apparently conceived the day i was told i was allowed to have sex again. go figure all the iuis and medicated cycles and i get pregnant when I am not trying

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• hjw101hjw101 member
    One month with dd and two months with this one.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We got our BFP on the third cycle.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • First pregnancy took 7 months, the second took a year and this one happened on our 2nd cycle.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Shocked that it only took 3 cycles after I got PPAF. But we had pulled the goalie 13m ago. It took 9m and 2 rounds of femara last time.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • 2 cycles with DD, 1 cycle with this one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just one cycle after my mc so we are pretty excited and praying this one is a sticky baby :D
    BabyName Ticker}
  • This time it happened as soon as we stopped trying "not" to get pregnant. With our daughter, it was a complete surprise since we were using BC.

My husband jokingly thinks we need to buy a 15 passenger van. :-p 

It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • For our first that ended in miscarriage it took a full year, this one took 3 months of actively trying...just glad it didn't take another year!
  • imageufsandra85:
    we have been trying almost 4 years but i have had 8 miscarriages. this pregnancy is directly following a miscarriage and a uterus surgery. we apparently conceived the day i was told i was allowed to have sex again. go figure all the iuis and medicated cycles and i get pregnant when I am not trying
    that was us...the 2 cycles I haven't charted and haven't stressed, have been the 2 that we have gotten pregnant. Could just be a fluke.
  • Third month this time and third month when I had a miss, but my husband was deployed for a few months before we were reunited to try again, which made it feel like so much longer! Even though it was the third month, it felt like the 6th.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • imagejforsythia:
    One year and one IUI.nbsp;

Ditto!
    With my son it was 4 cycles with no issues.
  • aveehaveeh member

imageufsandra85:
    we have been trying almost 4 years but i have had 8 miscarriages. this pregnancy is directly following a miscarriage and a uterus surgery. we apparently conceived the day i was told i was allowed to have sex again. go figure all the iuis and medicated cycles and i get pregnant when I am not trying

Wow I'm so happy for you!

For DD it took 3 cycles, this one happened on our first month of trying.

• 6 months with DS and 7 months with this one. This last cycle I took my temp everyday. 
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• MK1550MK1550 member
    18 months, fertility meds 1 IUI for us. Had a mc on our 8th cycle of trying. Hoping this one sticks!!
  • Two months with DS and one month with our March baby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1 cycle and I am 37.  I think my eggs have gotten better with age.  LOL It took me 6 cycles and m/c and then 9 more for DS
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The first month, we were expecting it to take a little longer!
  • This time around it was 4 years to the day. 2 clomid cycles, 4 IUIs, and 3 IVFs. I feel like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. With my DD, it happened right away.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • One year...
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • eec129eec129 member
    Second month of trying.
    DD: 1/8/12
    DS: 3/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We weren't really trying (and were hardly even doing the deed), but weren't preventing.  (I always feel bad saying that.) A month and a half after we stopped BC we were pregnant with #2.   We were planning to start trying in July. . .guess we don't have to.   

BabyFruit Ticker

• A little under a year.  7 cycles.  

With DS we got pg on bc. 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It took us 11 months. We were in the process of finishing up testing when we got this surprise!
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Two cycles. This cycle was the first time I was taking my temperature and charting so I knew when we should get frisky! The first cycle we just tried all the time and I was disappointed that it didn't work. So I thought I'd have more "control" if I started charting.
  • It was our first month trying.
    Janice
    Pregnancy Ticker imageimage">imageimageimage"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD took 11 months. I had one period and hit it my second month! I'm still in shock but happy 

• It took me a little over 2 years. I did 6 rounds of clomid. Then I decided to take one month of before talking to the dr again. And then to my husband and my surprise we got pregnant that month. I really believe it was because we stopped stressing and just had some fun ;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"