May 2013 Moms

Intro, can I join in?

I've been lurking for a while now.... And I had been on TB before with my first pregnancy (sadly ended in a miscarriage) but can't for the life of me remember any of my old log in information... But now that I've had Miss Twink (my form of the nn DH gave her, Twinkle Butt... still not sure where he got that one!) I find i wanted to come back and have people to talk to who have babies around the same age as Twink.

DD was born on May 24 and I'm completely in love with her little face.  Once I figure out how to attach a pic to my siggy on my iPad, I'll get one up.

Hope you all don't mind me joining. 
BFP 1: m m/c 3/2012 miss you, my baby! BFP 2:9/22/2012 DOB: 5/24/2013 It's a girl!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Intro, can I join in?

• LN1024LN1024 member
    Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congratulations on your lo! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • No. You can only join if you posted throughout your entire pregnancy, labor, and delivery. Otherwise you are just buttingin. 

Sorry, guess I'm feeling sarcastc this morning.  WELCOME!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lol.... I can do sarcasm :) so those labor and delivery posts? Were they just typed out screams and cuss words? 
    BFP 1: m m/c 3/2012 miss you, my baby! BFP 2:9/22/2012 DOB: 5/24/2013 It's a girl!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome aboard!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Welcome and congrats on your LO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and congratulations!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageShantxtell:
    imagelinegirl313:
    Only if you can survive the hazing/ initiation process. : Congratulations and welcome!
    Haha! Welcome OP! Our LOs are a day apart. How was your 6 week growth spurt?

dang! That week was a nightmare! But on the flip side, she started STTN and has consistently since.... Which I'm still kinda in shock about! 

• Sorry about your loss - I had 4 of my own and they're not fun at all. Welcome and congrats on your little girl! She's a beauty.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"