Cloth Diapering

disappointed in kellyscloset

I placed two orders on Sunday...and one just shipped TODAY. That's five days processing! Boo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: disappointed in kellyscloset

• Robi1Robi1 member
    I'm annoyed too... I have a $50 gift certificate to use up, and I need a few more covers and some snappis and was thinking I'd get some nipple cream too. Somehow they are sold out of ALL THREE of these items that I want simultaneously! Hopefully this baby doesn't come before they restock! 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • I have only placed 1 order with KC and it took almost 2 weeks before they shipped it. I was pretty disappointed, haven't ordered from there since.

imageimage

image           image

• Loading the player...
  • I have only had them take a week long to ship during holiday's which should be expected with ANY company you order from, especially since they were bombarded with 4th of july specials orders and their new fluff fairy orders.. KC has excellent customer service so if you are ever worried about your order just call them or contact them on their fb page. They are very quick at replying back.

I love KC.
  • I've ordered most of my stash from kelly's closet because I like the fact that I get money back to put into a gift certificate.  That said, I think processing for them is typically 3-5 days (but my package always arrives before the "estimated delivery date").  It doesn't really bother me, because I never pay for shipping and always get a free diaper.
  • imagekjsmith9:
    I've ordered most of my stash from kelly's closet because I like the fact that I get money back to put into a gift certificate.  That said, I think processing for them is typically 3-5 days (but my package always arrives before the "estimated delivery date").  It doesn't really bother me, because I never pay for shipping and always get a free diaper.

that's a good point.  With both orders I got free shipping and a free dipe...worth the wait! :)  

I think I'm spoiled with amazong prime: two days and the package is at the door! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also have ordered from countrybums.com, diapersafari.com free shipping anywhere in the us and nickisdiapers.com...no problems with them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"