March 2014 Moms

Boy or girl?

Has anyone decided if they will find out the gender?

We found out with all three girls. I'm not sure this time. DH sees no reason to wait to find out, and I have very little selfdiscipline. Without peer pressure from him, I'm not sure I have the will power to stay on team green.

Re: Boy or girl?

• We will definitely be finding out.  Last time, my perinatologist had a good idea of the sex by looking at our 12 week NT scan, so I'm hoping we'll have an idea around the same time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• We found out with both, and as much as I want to be team green since we have one of each I doubt I will have the will power, besides, since this most likely will be our last, if it is a boy I need to go through and purge the 5000 tubs of baby girl clothes we have, and if it's a girl, I still need to go through all of them because the amount of Clothes that DD got as a baby is beyond ridiculous :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • iEricaiErica member
    Don't think we're finding out.
  • jwls84jwls84 member
    The plan is team green this time. We found out last time and I loved knowing, so I thought why not give wait this time see if I can make it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We will DEFINITELY be finding out!! Smile

I am a planner and have to have EVERYTHING set up long before "squirt" gets here.  Plus I can't resist going shopping for the specific gender. I'm already going nuts just looking at things not knowing what color scheme to go by.
    I know....crazy already...hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
  • This will be our first and hoping for success with this one after three losses. Green ifs my favorite color but we want to know! :
  • We will find out also!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We will definitely be finding out, much to our parent's dismay. I don't think I could wait that long to know!
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• BonadlBonadl member
    Didn't find out with DD so we have lots of neutral 03 and newborn stuff. Nursery stuff also neutral. So it would be easy to stay team green. I thought before we got pregnant that I would find out...hoped it would help me bond with baby and avoid PPD like I had with DD. However, now that I am pregnant I am rethinking it and kind of want to wait again. :
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Definitely will find out!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • We will also find out! Part of me wants to have a small gender reveal party with only family and a few very close friends! Who wouldn't love some cake at the same time!! :
  • Team Green!
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm not sure yet. We found out with DD and in some ways, it made things easier. We'll see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're finding out :)
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Finding out for sure!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We'll be finding out. I'd be okay with waiting since we already have one of each and won't be decorating a nursery this time around, but DH really wants to find out.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • I want to be Team Green (I think), but DH wants to find out.  We still have plenty of time to decide.

imageimage

• We'll be finding out. We have two girls already and found out with both of them. DH feels like knowing helps make things more real for him, since he's not the one pregnant :) We purposely chose to do our nursery completely neutral even when we knew we were having girls so we'll use everything again either way, but if this one is a boy we'll have some clothes shopping to do!
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"