Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL CheckIn

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: Do you feel that TTC has helped you to have something to focus on and look forward to after your loss or are you just frustrated to be back at the beginning again?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL CheckIn

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cd 14 cycle 2 post loss

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? meeting with my doc in 2 weeks to talk about metformin

QOTW: Do you feel that TTC has helped you to have something to focus on and look forward to after your loss or are you just frustrated to be back at the beginning again?     both! It gives me something to look forward to but I'm so mad I have to start over.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?Not sure if anyone else is still ttcal on this board which makes me sad :( I hope this is my cycle. I have long wacky cycles since loss so I hope I ovulate and have a clear temp shift.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Good morning!  It feels good to be actively TTC again after being benched for the past five months.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  I'm on CD4 of my second cycle.  Last month I think I got the "all clear" too late and we missed my FW. 

I'm currently taking antibiotics because I have Urinary Group B Strep.  This was something that my doc decided NOT to treat during my pregnancy with Ava but the MFM doc decided to treat now since we are actively trying.  Both docs do not think the GBS had anything to do with the loss of Ava but still something doesn't sit right with me since we didn't treat it early on in that pregnancy.  SO, my next appointment is a follow-up to see if my urine is all clear.

QOTW: Do you feel that TTC has helped you to have something to focus on and look forward to after your loss or are you just frustrated to be back at the beginning again?

Great question.  I felt frustrated my first round of TTCAL, which ended in another loss.  This time, I'm feeling more hopeful and I do feel like I have something to look forward to and focus on.  I'm feeling really positive about things and I hope I can stay that way.

AF is killing me this week and DH has been away on business.  I'm just looking forward to next week when I'll be in my FW and DH is back and we can get working on the fun part. 

Shandorfml2 - I'm still here!  I just haven't been posting much while TTA but I'm back at it now.  Many ((hugs)) to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Loading the player...
  • I am still here too! Fridays are just so hit or miss with me. Hugs to everyone!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Cycle 8 (since latest loss), CD 5

No, we had a meeting with RE last month. He suggested doing a few medicated cycles, but DH and I have scheduled a family vacation in mid September, so we have decided to wait until October to start those. Hopefully we won't have to.

Very frustrated. Annabelle was to be our last baby, and now we are over a year of trying with a subsequent, albeit early, loss in between. I never thought we would be here.

Just wondering if we are ever going to get our rainbow baby. 

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

CD 21, Third cycle since loss

Nope... unless I get that BFP!

Yes and no... it has also given me something to stress over. I am now trying to just relax and not stress about it. I want to make sure to enjoy the process and not make it so robotic Stick out tongue This is really our first cycle trying. My last cycle was kind of wacky so I am hoping that this one is straightening out now. And yes I am very frustrated to be back at the beginning all over again. I loved being pregnant and I pray that I get to experience it over and over again with successful outcomes but I am frustrated.

We are finally beginning the house hunting process and we have a meeting with our real estate agent today and I am very excited! 

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 25, Cycle 2 since loss

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? No

QOTW: Do you feel that TTC has helped you to have something to focus on and look forward to after your loss or are you just frustrated to be back at the beginning again?  Yes I like focusing on something positive and I really look forward to being pregnant again.  I know this time around I am going to try and relish in every minute of pregnancy and enjoy the time that God gives me with the next child, however long that may be.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I am feeling really anxious about the upcoming autopsy report on July 26.  Just don't know how I am going to react to their findings.  Also nervous about how long will it be until we get pregnant again, it took about 3 months last time.  This time I feel a lot more eager to be pregnant and am really hoping to get pregnant on our first try this next cycle.  I even bought an OPK to help us get a more accurate date of ovulation.

BabyFruit Ticker

I am still here too! We are technically still waiting another cycle before trying for our fifth so depressing time. We have been getting lots of additional testing done such as karotyping, more blood tests on me and more tests for my husband. So far everything is normal so assuming that the rest of the tests come back normal we will try naturally again. Our RE gave us an option of IVF with PGD so if we have a fifth loss that might be something that we will look into further. However, for now we are staying positive that we will be able to take home a rainbow baby eventually.

Yes we will have a follow up RE appointment at the end of the month after my cycle day three blood results come in.

Frustrated of course because in addition to our later loss with our daughter last year we have had two early losses before her and one after. I feel like we are stuck in a hole and can't get out. However, being able to try again will at least make me feel like we are doing something.

I am thinking about how we will spend our daughter's angelversary in September. My MIL was talking about coming up then and I honestly just want to be alone at the cemetery with my husband and have a small balloon release or something. The anticipation of that day is really hard... Harder than her EDD was for me.
    CD 22 first cycle ttc after my most recent loss. I am in 2ww hell right now!

No appointments.

TTC again has given me something to look forward to after I lost my daughter, but sadly we had two early losses. Continuing to have losses has been extreamily frustrating and stressfull, especially when all the Drs keep telling me they can't find anything wrong with me. All I can think is, 3 miscarriages and a full term loss? My body is screaming something is wrong!

Waiting to test. I am going to test the day we leave for vacation. I figure if its negative, then I have a week full of fun and drinking to look forward to. And if its positive, we'll have a week together to be hopeful.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Glad I'm not alone...but hope we all get BFPs soon! ((hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Hey TTCAL ladies--I posted this at the tail-end of last weeks TTCAL check in but I think it got missed. Wondering if any of you have any input for me:

Question about TTCAL--DH & I are thinking about taking that next step. I decided to lurk a bit on the TTCAL board, but I'm not sure that I feel like I belong there. Seems a lot of the losses are early MC type losses? Not that I'm trying to down play that at all, but I've had an early loss and now my loss of Astrid and they definitely feel different for me. Anyone have any input on that board as far as TTCALateLoss goes? or do would you recommend staying here? I'm just nervous I think. 

BFP # 1 11/2011, MC 12/2011 
    BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~
    BFP#3: 09/2013, EDD 5/14/14

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • imageJennyLynne:
    Hey TTCAL ladiesI posted this at the tailend of last weeks TTCAL check in but I think it got missed. Wondering if any of you have any input for me:Question about TTCALDH amp; I are thinking about taking that next step. I decided to lurk a bit on the TTCAL board, but I'm not sure that I feel like I belong there. Seems a lot of the losses are early MC type losses? Not that I'm trying to down play that at all, but I've had an early loss and now my loss of Astrid and they definitely feel different for me. Anyone have any input on that board as far as TTCALateLoss goes? or do would you recommend staying here? I'm just nervous I think.nbsp;

I have mixed feelings about the ttcal board. I have found it to be a great source of information, and a lot of the woman there are very supportive. But, I do find it hard to relate to many of them. Having a late loss is so different compared to an early miscarriage, so for the most part I try to stick to this board. But I do lurk on ttcal a lot an chime in here and there.

I hope you can find what works for you.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • imageBayberry12:
    imageJennyLynne:
    Hey TTCAL ladiesI posted this at the tailend of last weeks TTCAL check in but I think it got missed. Wondering if any of you have any input for me:Question about TTCALDH amp; I are thinking about taking that next step. I decided to lurk a bit on the TTCAL board, but I'm not sure that I feel like I belong there. Seems a lot of the losses are early MC type losses? Not that I'm trying to down play that at all, but I've had an early loss and now my loss of Astrid and they definitely feel different for me. Anyone have any input on that board as far as TTCALateLoss goes? or do would you recommend staying here? I'm just nervous I think.nbsp;
    I have mixed feelings about the ttcal board. I have found it to be a great source of information, and a lot of the woman there are very supportive. But, I do find it hard to relate to many of them. Having a late loss is so different compared to an early miscarriage, so for the most part I try to stick to this board. But I do lurk on ttcal a lot an chime in here and there. I hope you can find what works for you.

Thank you for the feedback--it does help!

BFP # 1 11/2011, MC 12/2011 
    BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~
    BFP#3: 09/2013, EDD 5/14/14

Lilypie - (9zLl)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"