March 2012 Moms

Non-Leaky Sippy Cups?

After cleaning up yet another puddle on the floor from a leaky sippy cup, I've decided to turn to you ladies for some help.  I have both a Nuby and a Munchkin straw sippy cup, they both have a plastic piece that slides over the straw for travel and they BOTH leak.  (out of the top part by the straw, not the sides for the couple of times I did indeed not screw the top on properly...)  Does anyone use a straw sippy cup that doesn't leak?  Please let me know!  When I have DD in the car for long rides a sippy cup with water keeps her quiet but then she's soaking wet when I take her out.  The simple things in life, ahhhh!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Non-Leaky Sippy Cups?

• Playtex. The way their stopper works, doesn't leak and doesn't fall out. They make all kinds of cups, straw included.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Ditto Playtex!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I will be getting one this weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We were having the same issue so I picked up the Playtex ones at Target. It's great! Thanks for the suggestion!
  • WipzWipz member
    I found that some of the cups have a suction thing going on .. when it's been sat a while the liquids rise up the straw..if that's a problem just undo the lid to release some pressure and the liquids go back down... doesn't hapen often here since he chugs through milk and shakes before they have time to sit lol.

We have a wide variety of cups and some are def better than others... we have playtex and Nuby.. these Nuby ones are what he likes best for the thicker shakes

https://nuby.com/en/nuby/cups-spouts/9845/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWipz:
    I found that some of the cups have a suction thing going on .. when it's been sat a while the liquids rise up the straw..if that's a problem just undo the lid to release some pressure and the liquids go back down... doesn't hapen often here since he chugs through milk and shakes before they have time to sit lol.

We have a wide variety of cups and some are def better than others... we have playtex and Nuby.. these Nuby ones are what he likes best for the thicker shakes

https://nuby.com/en/nuby/cups-spouts/9845/

Thanks for this, wipz! I've been looking for a good straw cup for smoothies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"