May 2013 Moms

XP: Recommend your activity gym

We have the fisher price kick and play piano gym which DS likes a lot but it seems like lately he doesn't last long on it before he fusses. I'm thinking he might be getting bored with it sometimes. I read some reviews of other activity gyms on Amazon and one woman with another type of gym mentioned that when her child started fussing, she just moved him to a different area on it so he could see other toys and he was happy. So I think I'd like to get one of the normal bigger gyms to switch out with the piano one. 

So far the Tiny Love Super Deluxe Lights and Music gym and the Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo gym look good to me. Does anyone have these and can give me their opinions on them? Or recommend another type?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

Re: XP: Recommend your activity gym

• RoxZ32RoxZ32 member
    My LO finally started enjoying hers! We have one from Target - Bright Starts: Spot & Stripes Safari Gym. There's a bunch of hanging toys, a mirror, little pillow prop for tummy time and a little music and light toy that my baby girl loves! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    Skip Hop alphabet is my son's favorite thing!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the skip hop forest friends one and C loves it! Plus is goes with our nursery decor which is an added bonus
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the bright starts: spots and stripes safari gym too. My little man loves it. The colors are nice and bright and the toys are cute. It has a musical kitty.
  • be888be888 member

imagekmcd23:

This. My son is obsessed with the monkey! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• chmanachmana member

My daughter has the one from Pottery Barn Kids. It has a mirror, and little birds

on it. It keeps her occupied and she loves it. I had the same one for my older daughter who is now 3.

• LN1024LN1024 member

imageLizzyG11:
    I have the skip hop forest friends one and C loves it! Plus is goes with our nursery decor which is an added bonus

This is the one we have for M.  

•  

Infantino Go Ga Ga Deluxe Twist & Fold Gym

Hudson really likes it!!!!!!! It has a mobile, so it keeps him occupied for a while!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageb&e888:

imagekmcd23:

This. My son is obsessed with the monkey! 

Mine too!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"