TTC After a Loss

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~* (BFP warning)

This check-in is for Friday, July 12, 2013.

**BFP Warning** If you are having a bad day, please skip the last personal message. 

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?

This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.

- Check in every Tuesday and Friday.
- New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status.
- Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appts, prayer requests.
- Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

I look forward to getting to know you!

~MyFirstRaspberry~imageimage

Official Group LIW Blog!  

https://ttcal-ladiesinwaiting.blogspot.com/

Welcome warmheartmom and mmnumber5!  I'm so sorry you have to join us. I hope you find the same love and support we have all found here. If you have any questions, please let me know or PM me!

Warmheartmom- I am very sorry for your losses. Where are you in your cycle at the moment? Do you chat with FF? How are the bootcamp workouts going?

mmnumber5- How are you doing? Have things progressed? Have you had any Dr. Appts?  ((hugs)) I'm sorry for what you are going through.

Soupy84- What is the update on your furbabies biopsy? And where are you going on vacation in 2 weeks?

soon2bmrsdaniel- I'm glad your MFM appt went well. Did your Dr. say you needed to get AF within that 6 weeks before you can TTC again or just wait 6 weeks?

Kountingsheep- I am glad your Dr. appt went well. How are you doing? What do you and DH have planned for your anniversary next week (I mean besides BD time Wink)

MollySm- Did the HPT's come in yet? Have you been able to test your residual HCG levels? How is your cycle going?

Ashellypnut- You have solid CH's. I know BD timing has been a challenge for you and YH. How are you feeling about this cycle?

ahenson818- Are you all finished with Provera?

Beth&Derek- Looks like you started temping again. How is your cycle going? I know this is a TTA cycle for you but I hope it is normal.

princezjk- I bet you are ready for the weekend after your first week back at work! How did the week go? TGIF! Your chart is looking a little choppy. How is your cycle going?

Ksyknelvr-  My heart goes out to your friend who is dealing with Pre-E and likely another loss. I am so sorry for the pain she is dealing with.

Serenla- Sitting pretty in the 2ww! What are your plans to stay distracted?

SandSunBliss-  FF is still convinced but I am not convinced with those dotted CH's. How are you doing otherwise? Did you purchase any OPKs yet?

Scooteriste- Sorry about the BFN at 11DPO : (  I am still holding out hope because your temps are still high.

Shandorfml2- Waiting to O is frustrating especially when you have wonky cycles. How are you feeling?

Nyg2042- Still waiting on a +OPK. I hate that. How are you doing?

FeinBride09- You are still sitting pretty in the 2ww!  Are you going insane yet? I hope not! What feedback did you get on the progesterone blood work?

MyFirstRaspberry- Hello Ladies!

Docamy2011- Congratulations!  H&H 9mos!

To any ladies not listed, be assured you have not been forgotten. I only list ladies who posted in the latest check-in. Feel free to join in!

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~

Question of the day:  Ladies, I am looking for some constructive feedback on our LIW check-in. Would anyone be adverse to changing the check-ins to once a week on Fridays? Do you have any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions that would help make this check-in better for you and other TTCAL'ers?

Inspirational Quote/Verse: 

Much Love for TTCAL!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
    HSG = All Clear
BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

Re: *~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~* (BFP warning)

• Update on Me:

If you have been chart stalking me, then I bet you are wondering WTH is going on with my chart by this point.

Turns out what I thought was AF was not really AF. It was mostly super early spotting. I did have an OB exam on Tuesday. All is well. The day after the exam, AF came for real accompanied by a temp drop. After discussing with my OB, we reset my cycle calendar and are starting over. So I get to take another round of clomid starting tonight.

My FX for a normal cycle this time!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hi First Raspberry!  Thanks for checking on all us crazies!

I am glad AF finally made herself a bit more obvious and that will help you with the clomid timing!

I am also far from convinced that I have Oed.  I don't know what FF is thinking...cray cray.  Otherwise I am doing really well - surprisingly relaxed about everything right now (wait until the 2ww and then ask me! haha).  We are HIO EOD until I O, so I hope DH is buckled in for the ride!  (Also hoping this cycle is not quite as long as the last - not sure if I am creative enough to last that long!!)  No OPKs yet.  I decided that I will buy them if we don't get KU this cycle.

QOTD: I really like the checkin the way it is as far as the support provided.  I know it is a lot of work for you.  I think it would be perfectly fine to be a Friday only checkin - something to look forward to!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Update on Me:

If you have been chart stalking me, then I bet you are wondering WTH is going on with my chart by this point.

Turns out what I thought was AF was not really AF. It was mostly super early spotting. I did have an OB exam on Tuesday. All is well. The day after the exam, AF came for real accompanied by a temp drop. After discussing with my OB, we reset my cycle calendar and are starting over. So I get to take another round of clomid starting tonight.

You read my mind as I was chart stalking you, haha. Don't you HATE the early spotting? Ugh. Sorry you had to reset but at least you had a check up and all is well and you've got a plan! 

Hope the clomid treats you well!

TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    PCOS & TTC #1 since January 2012
    BFP 11.16.2012 * Natural MC at 9.5 wks 01.1.2013
    TTC again in March 2013
    Round 3 of 100mg Clomid + 1500mg Metformin BFP #2 06.14.13
    EDD: March 28, 2014  It's a GIRL!
    imageimage

• Hey Raz! And ladies. Well, the good news and the bad news. Good news first - Progesterone cam back the best its EVER been at 19.1. Sooo, I'm allowing myself to be somewhat hopeful despite my general pessimism.On top of this, on Wednesday I had to go back to the dr bc I was having some serious pains and was worried about a cyst. Well, there are some (I'm pcos), but not big enough for concern thankfully, and they said it was likely "delayed ovulation pain". Worst day of it was that same day, 7 DPO, next morning I was much better. I'm not a big believer in implantation cramps and such, so going with the theory that the better the egg/bigger the follie the more pain I'm gonna have. I'll take it if it means I'm making good stuff down there ;-) But 7 days after actual O?? Anyone else experience that? Constant dull ache, occasionally worse like stabbing/cramping feelings and SO not af-like.

My EED is Aug 3, so my fertile time next month looks like it will likely fall right smack on it which I'm not into, as I've voiced. So I am fx'ing hard but ready for the bfn honestly.

My 6 DPO temp has been hard for me to set and I'm sure you've noticed I've been messing with it. I took it at my usual time and the initial reading was 97.2 - big dip right? Took it again 5 min later, 97.58, 5 more min later, 97.73 (just laid still in bed this whole time, no moving, etc). Sooooo I'm trying to force myself to leave it be at the low temp since it was the first but I don't wanna obsess over that little dip.

So yes, I clearly AM going insane here at 9 DPO, LOL. I POAS this am just to get the urge over with. Now determined to wait it out and see if my temps start dropping and spotting hits around 10-11 DPO like they did last time.

Edit: I always forget the QOTD. I'm fine with Friday only as well if that works for everyone else!

TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    TTC again in March 2013
    imageimage

• imageSandSunBliss:

Hi First Raspberry!  Thanks for checking on all us crazies!

I am glad AF finally made herself a bit more obvious and that will help you with the clomid timing!

I am also far from convinced that I have Oed.  I don't know what FF is thinking...cray cray.  Otherwise I am doing really well - surprisingly relaxed about everything right now (wait until the 2ww and then ask me! haha).  We are HIO EOD until I O, so I hope DH is buckled in for the ride!  (Also hoping this cycle is not quite as long as the last - not sure if I am creative enough to last that long!!)  No OPKs yet.  I decided that I will buy them if we don't get KU this cycle.

QOTD: I really like the checkin the way it is as far as the support provided.  I know it is a lot of work for you.  I think it would be perfectly fine to be a Friday only checkin - something to look forward to!

Yea HIO can get a little repetitive after a while. It is challenging to keep DH in the game when you are on a schedule. Untill O, keep up the good work!  I hope you O soon.

Thanks for the check-in feedback.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageFeinBride09:

Hey Raz! And ladies. Well, the good news and the bad news. Good news first - Progesterone cam back the best its EVER been at 19.1. Sooo, I'm allowing myself to be somewhat hopeful despite my general pessimism.On top of this, on Wednesday I had to go back to the dr bc I was having some serious pains and was worried about a cyst. Well, there are some (I'm pcos), but not big enough for concern thankfully, and they said it was likely "delayed ovulation pain". Worst day of it was that same day, 7 DPO, next morning I was much better. I'm not a big believer in implantation cramps and such, so going with the theory that the better the egg/bigger the follie the more pain I'm gonna have. I'll take it if it means I'm making good stuff down there ;-) But 7 days after actual O?? Anyone else experience that? Constant dull ache, occasionally worse like stabbing/cramping feelings and SO not af-like.

YES! Great progesterone level!! High Five!!! That is great news!

I am sorry to hear about the cysts. I'm glad you got them checked out though, at least you know you are not in any danger.

Call me cynical but I wouldn't look into the pain you have been feeling. It could be related to the cysts, it could be implantation... who knows really. All you can do it wait it out I guess. Not the best answer... I know.

imageFeinBride09:

My EED is Aug 3, so my fertile time next month looks like it will likely fall right smack on it which I'm not into, as I've voiced. So I am fx'ing hard but ready for the bfn honestly.

Yikes! that is not a good timing situation.  I hope that you don't make it to next cycle (for good reasons).

imageFeinBride09:

My 6 DPO temp has been hard for me to set and I'm sure you've noticed I've been messing with it. I took it at my usual time and the initial reading was 97.2 - big dip right? Took it again 5 min later, 97.58, 5 more min later, 97.73 (just laid still in bed this whole time, no moving, etc). Sooooo I'm trying to force myself to leave it be at the low temp since it was the first but I don't wanna obsess over that little dip.

So yes, I clearly AM going insane here at 9 DPO, LOL. I POAS this am just to get the urge over with. Now determined to wait it out and see if my temps start dropping and spotting hits around 10-11 DPO like they did last time.

I would leave the 6DPO temp low. In the end, it doesn't really matter because your other temps are high so you are clearly still in the 2ww. 

I can almost feel your anxiety through the computer screen my friend. Let me urge you to take a deep breath. Sometimes we need to take deep breaths and release the tension. Be kind to yourself!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagemmnumber5:

mmnumber5- How are you doing? Have things progressed? Have you had any Dr. Appts?  ((hugs)) I'm sorry for what you are going through.

Thanks for check in.

I have been at the doctor every day its exhausting I have surgery this afternoon so hopefully that will end the worst week ever.  I'm ready for this d&c and to move on from this.  Honestly apart from ugly crying at the hospital yesterday when they asked if I was pregnant (who does that!) I'm doing alright.

Super big (((hugs))) go to you! I hope your D&C goes well this afternoon. I will be thinking about you. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. 

I can't believe the hospital asked if you were Pg! You are totally justified in the ugly cry. I would have done the same.

Please let us know that you are ok when you get a chance. 

imageimage

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hi Raspberry!  Keeping my Fx for a nice normal cycle for you!  GL with this round of clomid.

princezjk- I bet you are ready for the weekend after your first week back at work! How did the week go? TGIF! Your chart is looking a little choppy. How is your cycle going? 

TGIF indeed!  First week had ups and downs, in fact I ended up calling out on Wednesday.  But overall, I am slowly adjusting.  Thanks for asking!  And yes, my chart is a hot mess!  My cycle seems to be going fine in terms of how I feel.  I've never charted before, so I definitely think there is some user error at play.  This is part of the reason I am charting now even though we are TTA for 3 cycles.  I want to make my mistakes now and fix them before it really counts.  I do believe I tend to O later in my cycle, so we'll see if anything changes with my chart.  

QOTD:  As a newbie, I am very flexible with how everyone else prefers check in.  I think once a week is good, but certainly majority rules. Thank you for running the check in, Raspberry! :)  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• imageFeinBride09:
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Update on Me:

You read my mind as I was chart stalking you, haha. Don't you HATE the early spotting? Ugh. Sorry you had to reset but at least you had a check up and all is well and you've got a plan! 

Hope the clomid treats you well!

The early spotting was so heavy this time it really threw me off.  I am really glad I had the check-up. It has given me peace of mind that I am ok to move forward with another round of meds.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageFeinBride09:

Hey Raz! And ladies. Well, the good news and the bad news. Good news first - Progesterone cam back the best its EVER been at 19.1. Sooo, I'm allowing myself to be somewhat hopeful despite my general pessimism.On top of this, on Wednesday I had to go back to the dr bc I was having some serious pains and was worried about a cyst. Well, there are some (I'm pcos), but not big enough for concern thankfully, and they said it was likely "delayed ovulation pain". Worst day of it was that same day, 7 DPO, next morning I was much better. I'm not a big believer in implantation cramps and such, so going with the theory that the better the egg/bigger the follie the more pain I'm gonna have. I'll take it if it means I'm making good stuff down there ;-) But 7 days after actual O?? Anyone else experience that? Constant dull ache, occasionally worse like stabbing/cramping feelings and SO not af-like.

I am sorry to hear about the cysts. I'm glad you got them checked out though, at least you know you are not in any danger.

Call me cynical but I wouldn't look into the pain you have been feeling. It could be related to the cysts, it could be implantation... who knows really. All you can do it wait it out I guess. Not the best answer... I know.

imageFeinBride09:

Yikes! that is not a good timing situation.  I hope that you don't make it to next cycle (for good reasons).

imageFeinBride09:

I would leave the 6DPO temp low. In the end, it doesn't really matter because your other temps are high so you are clearly still in the 2ww. 

I can almost feel your anxiety through the computer screen my friend. Let me urge you to take a deep breath. Sometimes we need to take deep breaths and release the tension. Be kind to yourself!

The long post gave me away huh? But I agree with all of the above. I'm going to dub you "The Wise Raspberry". Taking a breather this evening and weekend which will be a good distraction (being slow at work isn't helping much right now). Think we're playing tourists for the day tomorrow, perhaps a river boat and plantation tour Sunday if the weather holds out. Looking forward to it a lot despite the heat.

What are your weekend plans?

TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    TTC again in March 2013
    imageimage

• imagemmnumber5:

Thanks for check in.

I have been at the doctor every day its exhausting I have surgery this afternoon so hopefully that will end the worst week ever.  I'm ready for this d&c and to move on from this.  Honestly apart from ugly crying at the hospital yesterday when they asked if I was pregnant (who does that!) I'm doing alright.

((((HUGS)))) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

This check-in is for Friday, July 12, 2013.

**BFP Warning** If you are having a bad day, please skip the last personal message. 

This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.

- Check in every Tuesday and Friday.
    - New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status.
    - Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appts, prayer requests.
    - Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

I look forward to getting to know you!

~MyFirstRaspberry~imageimage

Official Group LIW Blog!  

https://ttcal-ladiesinwaiting.blogspot.com/

Welcome warmheartmom and mmnumber5!  I'm so sorry you have to join us. I hope you find the same love and support we have all found here. If you have any questions, please let me know or PM me!

Warmheartmom- I am very sorry for your losses. Where are you in your cycle at the moment? Do you chat with FF? How are the bootcamp workouts going?

Soupy84- What is the update on your furbabies biopsy? And where are you going on vacation in 2 weeks?

soon2bmrsdaniel- I'm glad your MFM appt went well. Did your Dr. say you needed to get AF within that 6 weeks before you can TTC again or just wait 6 weeks?

Kountingsheep- I am glad your Dr. appt went well. How are you doing? What do you and DH have planned for your anniversary next week (I mean besides BD time Wink)

MollySm- Did the HPT's come in yet? Have you been able to test your residual HCG levels? How is your cycle going?

Ashellypnut- You have solid CH's. I know BD timing has been a challenge for you and YH. How are you feeling about this cycle?

ahenson818- Are you all finished with Provera?

Beth&Derek- Looks like you started temping again. How is your cycle going? I know this is a TTA cycle for you but I hope it is normal.

Ksyknelvr-  My heart goes out to your friend who is dealing with Pre-E and likely another loss. I am so sorry for the pain she is dealing with.

Serenla- Sitting pretty in the 2ww! What are your plans to stay distracted?

SandSunBliss-  FF is still convinced but I am not convinced with those dotted CH's. How are you doing otherwise? Did you purchase any OPKs yet?

Scooteriste- Sorry about the BFN at 11DPO : (  I am still holding out hope because your temps are still high.

Shandorfml2- Waiting to O is frustrating especially when you have wonky cycles. How are you feeling?

Nyg2042- Still waiting on a +OPK. I hate that. How are you doing?

FeinBride09- You are still sitting pretty in the 2ww!  Are you going insane yet? I hope not! What feedback did you get on the progesterone blood work?

MyFirstRaspberry- Hello Ladies!

Docamy2011- Congratulations!  H&H 9mos!

To any ladies not listed, be assured you have not been forgotten. I only list ladies who posted in the latest check-in. Feel free to join in!

Question of the day:  Ladies, I am looking for some constructive feedback on our LIW check-in. Would anyone be adverse to changing the check-ins to once a week on Fridays? Do you have any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions that would help make this check-in better for you and other TTCAL'ers?

Inspirational Quote/Verse: 

Much Love for TTCAL!

(brief mention of toddler)

Hi,

I'm Allie posted an intro a while ago,I lurk all the time and respond every so often, decided it was time to get more involved.

First cycle ttcal, currently cd 25 ovualted cd 23. Using CBFM, just got a ff account and am going to start charting next month.  Only dtd once during the fertile 5 day window, a little cautious as the late O makes me nervous, I O'd late with my loss but didn't when I had my first and successful pg. My ob told me it was normal to have cycle changes after but, I am just being super paranoid... Decided this next month we will try with gusto... 

glad to meet everyone hope everyone has a good cycle!

Married my keeper ~ 7.14.07
    Furbaby joined us ~ 9.21.07
    First BFP ~ 7.4.11
    DD Born ~ 3.14.12
    Second BFP ~ Feb 2013 ~ EDD ~ 10.19.13
    Angel Baby born ~ 5.1.13

imageimage
  • imageFeinBride09:
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageFeinBride09:

imageFeinBride09:

imageFeinBride09:

The long post gave me away huh? But I agree with all of the above. I'm going to dub you "The Wise Raspberry". Taking a breather this evening and weekend which will be a good distraction (being slow at work isn't helping much right now). Think we're playing tourists for the day tomorrow, perhaps a river boat and plantation tour Sunday if the weather holds out. Looking forward to it a lot despite the heat.

"The Wise Raspberry"  hahahahahaha!!!!  Nice! I like it!

Sounds like you have some ideas to stay distracted this weekend. I will be stalking you.

My weekend plans consists of gym time and being a bum. Those two equal out, right?  lol

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Ksyknelvr-  My heart goes out to your friend who is dealing with Pre-E and likely another loss. I am so sorry for the pain she is dealing with.

I don't know if you saw my little update, I did hear officially that she was induced. While I didn't hear officially that the babies didn't make it, I can only assume they didn't with it being so early and being multiples (as they already needed extra time for viability). I'm so heartbroken for her today.

Question of the day:  Ladies, I am looking for some constructive feedback on our LIW check-in. Would anyone be adverse to changing the check-ins to once a week on Fridays? Do you have any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions that would help make this check-in better for you and other TTCAL'ers? Honestly, I think you do a great job. I don't mind changing the check-in to once a week on Fridays. I appreciate you running it and putting so much thought into it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Update on Me:

I'm sorry for all the cycle confusion and frustration. Definitely sending my "normal cycle vibes" your way!

BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• imageprincezjk:

Hi Raspberry!  Keeping my Fx for a nice normal cycle for you!  GL with this round of clomid.

TGIF indeed!  First week had ups and downs, in fact I ended up calling out on Wednesday.  But overall, I am slowly adjusting.  Thanks for asking!  And yes, my chart is a hot mess!  My cycle seems to be going fine in terms of how I feel.  I've never charted before, so I definitely think there is some user error at play.  This is part of the reason I am charting now even though we are TTA for 3 cycles.  I want to make my mistakes now and fix them before it really counts.  I do believe I tend to O later in my cycle, so we'll see if anything changes with my chart.  

QOTD:  As a newbie, I am very flexible with how everyone else prefers check in.  I think once a week is good, but certainly majority rules. Thank you for running the check in, Raspberry! :)  

Smart move to practice charting now. It takes some time to find a groove. Keep at it. If you are lucky, you'll find a pattern in your cycle which will help when you are TTC again.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hello, this is my first check-in.  I'm in my third month of TTCAL and I'm waiting to O or AF if O isn't going to happen this month. 
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • imageAllieSchur:

(brief mention of toddler)

Hi,

I'm Allie posted an intro a while ago,I lurk all the time and respond every so often, decided it was time to get more involved.

First cycle ttcal, currently cd 25 ovualted cd 23. Using CBFM, just got a ff account and am going to start charting next month.  Only dtd once during the fertile 5 day window, a little cautious as the late O makes me nervous, I O'd late with my loss but didn't when I had my first and successful pg. My ob told me it was normal to have cycle changes after but, I am just being super paranoid... Decided this next month we will try with gusto... 

glad to meet everyone hope everyone has a good cycle!

Hello and welcome! I am sorry you found yourself here. Thanks for filling us in on your cycle progress. 

Would you mind posting your intro in our check-in too? I probably missed your first intro. 

I agree with your OB about late O is not uncommon especially after a loss. I also understand the paranoid feeling.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageksyknelvr73:

I don't know if you saw my little update, I did hear officially that she was induced. While I didn't hear officially that the babies didn't make it, I can only assume they didn't with it being so early and being multiples (as they already needed extra time for viability). I'm so heartbroken for her today.

Question of the day:  Ladies, I am looking for some constructive feedback on our LIW check-in. Would anyone be adverse to changing the check-ins to once a week on Fridays? Do you have any other thoughts, ideas, suggestions that would help make this check-in better for you and other TTCAL'ers? Honestly, I think you do a great job. I don't mind changing the check-in to once a week on Fridays. I appreciate you running it and putting so much thought into it.

I am greatly saddened about your friends loss. I wish I could offer some helpful words, but there are none. Losing multiples after a previous loss is heartbreaking. I can't imagine the way she is feeling. 

And thank you for your feedback on the check-in. I truly appreciate knowing that I am facilitating the check-in effectively.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagermpar29:
    Hello, this is my first check-in.  I'm in my third month of TTCAL and I'm waiting to O or AF if O isn't going to happen this month. 

Hi! Welcome to LIW. I am sorry you found yourself here but glad you found us. 

Would you mind posting a short intro about yourself? I'd like to get to know you as much as I can. 

Also, do you temp/chart with fertility friend?

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• chknmachknma member

Hi MyFirstRaspberry- I'm new to this check-in (posted intro yesterday for those interested in the long version) so no feedback on the QOTD, but thanks for keeping this check-in going!

my status is waiting for my first post-MC AF to arrive. I'm only CD 8 at this point so likely a while to go. I did start charting again on FF a few days ago and also think that I successfully linked my chart in my siggy which will be helpful as I get further into this and need some chart stalking. Otherwise I'm just trying not to hold expectations based on our last loss in May as to when this AF will arrive. My birthday is in early August though, so being back to TTC would be a great way to start off my next year!

little chkn born 06/30/11

baby chkn born 04/22/14

05/13 image 07/13

• Hi Raz!  Thanks as always for the check-in.  How are things with you?

AFM, yes, still waiting on a positive OPK, although I'm not surprised.  I have a ton of watery CM today though, so I'm hoping it happens soon!  Especially because H is off for vacation next week, so we shouldn't have to worry about timing! 

In terms of the check-ins, I'm fine with a Friday only.  Whatever works best for you as I know how much work you put into it! 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

Update on Me:

Glad you got it figured out!  I hope you have some normalcy this time around! 

• imagekountingsheep:
    Kountingsheep I am glad your Dr. appt went well. How are you doing? What do you and DH have planned for your anniversary next week I mean besides BD time I'm doing much better. Back to work this week and feeling more productive now that I'm in a more normal routine. And next weekend my DH has a surprise for me, so I'm not sure what we are doing. I know part of it will be going up to Flagstaff for the weekend, so yay for a little getaway! Also DH just got a fulltime teaching job for this school year! Which means we may move up TTC so we can maybe have a due date over the summer break next year. Obviously we can't truly plan that, but we are going to try.

How sweet of YH to plan a little trip for you both! And congrats to him on the new job! yay!

Also, I was curious about your signature Ksd block. Which lead me to your blog link. Your knitting project sounds awesome. Would you explain the Tour de Fleece? I know nothing about knitting. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagechknma:

Hi MyFirstRaspberry- I'm new to this check-in (posted intro yesterday for those interested in the long version) so no feedback on the QOTD, but thanks for keeping this check-in going!

my status is waiting for my first post-MC AF to arrive. I'm only CD 8 at this point so likely a while to go. I did start charting again on FF a few days ago and also think that I successfully linked my chart in my siggy which will be helpful as I get further into this and need some chart stalking. Otherwise I'm just trying not to hold expectations based on our last loss in May as to when this AF will arrive. My birthday is in early August though, so being back to TTC would be a great way to start off my next year!

Hi there! I did find your intro on the main board. It is here if any one wants a refresher.

You are welcome to join us. I am very sorry for your losses. I hope AF arrives in a timely fashion for you.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageFeinBride09:
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageFeinBride09:

imageFeinBride09:

imageFeinBride09:

"The Wise Raspberry"  hahahahahaha!!!!  Nice! I like it!

Sounds like you have some ideas to stay distracted this weekend. I will be stalking you.

My weekend plans consists of gym time and being a bum. Those two equal out, right?  lol

Per the other thread - peace of mind can't be bought and there's a lot to be said for it honestly. I did the same thing actually w/ my 1st cycle post mc because I was so unsure if it was or wasnt af due to the weird spotting, etc. I'm glad you're all set and ready though and I am fx'ing for u this go around! Still on 50 right? Is it giving you good #s at that level?

And yes, many plans to keep me out of the house and away from down time. Though gym and bum time do sound good. And yeah, I say they do equal out. I walk/job in the AM so I can have my evening wine and couch time. Only reason. It works ;-) Enjoy, oh Wise Raspberry!

TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    TTC again in March 2013
    imageimage

• imagenyg2042:

Hi Raz!  Thanks as always for the check-in.  How are things with you?

AFM, yes, still waiting on a positive OPK, although I'm not surprised.  I have a ton of watery CM today though, so I'm hoping it happens soon!  Especially because H is off for vacation next week, so we shouldn't have to worry about timing! 

In terms of the check-ins, I'm fine with a Friday only.  Whatever works best for you as I know how much work you put into it! 

Silly question... What does AFM mean?

I hope O comes soon for you! Do you and DH have any vacation plans next week? (maybe you mentioned it and I forgot Tongue Tied)

Thank you for the feedback on the check-in.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageFeinBride09:

Per the other thread - peace of mind can't be bought and there's a lot to be said for it honestly. I did the same thing actually w/ my 1st cycle post mc because I was so unsure if it was or wasnt af due to the weird spotting, etc. I'm glad you're all set and ready though and I am fx'ing for u this go around! Still on 50 right? Is it giving you good #s at that level?

And yes, many plans to keep me out of the house and away from down time. Though gym and bum time do sound good. And yeah, I say they do equal out. I walk/job in the AM so I can have my evening wine and couch time. Only reason. It works ;-) Enjoy, oh Wise Raspberry!

ok I had to cut our multi quoted chat down in size. It was getting out of hand!

Anyways, I am increasing to 100mg of Clomid this cycle. Which I am excited about. I did not get a strong response last cycle.  So here goes nothin'!

"oh Wise Raspberry!"  <--- LOL you crack me up Fein!

Enjoy your weekend!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hey Raspberry, I'm sorry for the wonky cycle. FX this cycle is better!

Serenla Sitting pretty in the 2ww! What are your plans to stay distracted?
    My plans are to refrain from peeing on everything and to relax this weekend with some people up in ME. I'm also hoping that working on the house when we get back will help.

QOTD: I would be down with a check in only on Fridays. I will poke my head back in when I can to see if I should run the check in this upcoming Tuesday.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm mobile, so I apologize for the quote fail! Meant to quote Raz.

AFM = as for me! Not silly, it took me awhile to figure it out myself.

I'm not sure if I mentioned our plans. Nothing crazy, my parents live on the Jersey Shore, so we'll probably spend a few days down there. It's supposed to be in the 90s here for most of the week! The week after, I am coaching at a soccer camp that basically goes from 9am8pm so we would obviously run into some more issues with timing then. I'll take all the good "O" juju for next week I can get!

• imageSerenla:
    Hey Raspberry, I'm sorry for the wonky cycle. FX this cycle is better! Serenla Sitting pretty in the 2ww! What are your plans to stay distracted? My plans are to refrain from peeing on everything and to relax this weekend with some people up in ME. I'm also hoping that working on the house when we get back will help. QOTD: I would be down with a check in only on Fridays. I will poke my head back in when I can to see if I should run the check in this upcoming Tuesday.

Good for you Serenla for taking control of the 2ww craziness before it gets out of hand! I hope you have a fun weekend in ME.

Sounds like the Friday only check-in is a winner thus far. I will be available next Friday so I can hold on to the check-in.  I'm sure there will be another time in the near future that I need some help.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagenyg2042:
    I'm mobile, so I apologize for the quote fail! Meant to quote Raz. AFM = as for me! Not silly, it took me awhile to figure it out myself. I'm not sure if I mentioned our plans. Nothing crazy, my parents live on the Jersey Shore, so we'll probably spend a few days down there. It's supposed to be in the 90s here for most of the week! The week after, I am coaching at a soccer camp that basically goes from 9am8pm so we would obviously run into some more issues with timing then. I'll take all the good "O" juju for next week I can get!

Ohhh now I get AFM. Thanks for schoolin' me on that one!

I hope the rain stays away while you are at the shore. I'm in Northern Virginia and the rain is really annoying me. 

The soccer camp sounds INTENSE! What is the age range of the campers?

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagekountingsheep:
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imagekountingsheep:
    Kountingsheep I am glad your Dr. appt went well. How are you doing? What do you and DH have planned for your anniversary next week I mean besides BD time I'm doing much better. Back to work this week and feeling more productive now that I'm in a more normal routine. And next weekend my DH has a surprise for me, so I'm not sure what we are doing. I know part of it will be going up to Flagstaff for the weekend, so yay for a little getaway! Also DH just got a fulltime teaching job for this school year! Which means we may move up TTC so we can maybe have a due date over the summer break next year. Obviously we can't truly plan that, but we are going to try.

How sweet of YH to plan a little trip for you both! And congrats to him on the new job! yay!

Also, I was curious about your signature Ksd block. Which lead me to your blog link. Your knitting project sounds awesome. Would you explain the Tour de Fleece? I know nothing about knitting. 

Thanks! I think I linked to a post from last year that explains Tour de Fleece, but I'll tell you: basically it got started several years ago as a way to do yarn spinning during the same timeframe as the Tour de France. I'm not interested in cycling, hahaha, but I hand spin yarn, so this is a yearly "event" I participate in as a way to challenge myself to spin yarn every day. It's super fun! And I get to make my own yarn, which is fun too.

WoW! that is so cool! You spin your own yarn! I think that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imagenyg2042:
    I'm mobile, so I apologize for the quote fail! Meant to quote Raz.

AFM = as for me! Not silly, it took me awhile to figure it out myself.

I'm not sure if I mentioned our plans. Nothing crazy, my parents live on the Jersey Shore, so we'll probably spend a few days down there. It's supposed to be in the 90s here for most of the week! The week after, I am coaching at a soccer camp that basically goes from 9am8pm so we would obviously run into some more issues with timing then. I'll take all the good "O" juju for next week I can get!

Ohhh now I get AFM. Thanks for schoolin' me on that one!

I hope the rain stays away while you are at the shore. I'm in Northern Virginia and the rain is really annoying me.&nbsp;

The soccer camp sounds INTENSE! What is the age range of the campers?

Anywhere from 10 through high school. They aren't playing soccer the whole time though. They do two sessions during the day and a game at night. It's mostly overnight campers, so they swim, play games or just relax between sessions. I have to be there the whole time though!

•  I'm glad to hear that AF finally became clear for you.  Fingers crossed that your next cycle goes smoothly.  

I just got a text from my H that the box arrived.  I guess I should use FMU?  So I'll take one tomorrow morning.  My chart never showed a temp rise and then yesterday AF came.  So now I am officially TTC!   Which might not matter if my HCG isn't low enough, but still, I am excited.  

I need to figure out how, but once I do I will put my chart in my sig.  

I don't mind if you switch to only Fridays.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• imageMollySm:

I'm glad to hear that AF finally became clear for you.  Fingers crossed that your next cycle goes smoothly.  

I just got a text from my H that the box arrived.  I guess I should use FMU?  So I'll take one tomorrow morning.  My chart never showed a temp rise and then yesterday AF came.  So now I am officially TTC!   Which might not matter if my HCG isn't low enough, but still, I am excited.  

I need to figure out how, but once I do I will put my chart in my sig.  

I don't mind if you switch to only Fridays.

Yay for AF! And moving forward with TTC!!

Here is a good link for signature help: https://www.thebump.com/profiles/Ambsies/mybump/mybio

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Scooteriste- Sorry about the BFN at 11DPO : (  I am still holding out hope because your temps are still high.

Thanks, Raz. I'm not so hopeful, I have had some spotting this evening. Ahh well, on to the next month!

QOTD: I think the check in should be once a week. When I first joined there were maybe 7-10 LIW and now we have many more. It seems like too much for one person to keep up on twice a week. I really appreciate the personal messages and support that you provide and I think you deserve a break! 
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • imagescooteriste:

Thanks, Raz. I'm not so hopeful, I have had some spotting this evening. Ahh well, on to the next month!

QOTD: I think the check in should be once a week. When I first joined there were maybe 7-10 LIW and now we have many more. It seems like too much for one person to keep up on twice a week. I really appreciate the personal messages and support that you provide and I think you deserve a break! 

thanks for the feedback on the check-in.

i will be stalking you this weekend.  

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageBeth&Derek:

I actually think I might be ovulating really early. I had a super close, maybe positive OPK yesterday and had lots of EWCM. My temp didn't spike today, so we'll see what my temp does tomorrow. We are TTA, but had sex on CD 9 (O-2 if I O today) because I thought it was early enough since I haven't O'd before CD 13 in the last year. We'll see what happens, I guess.

Question of the day:  I think once a week is fine.

interesting. That does seem like O. I'll be curious how your chart looks after the weekend.  

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Shandorfml2- Waiting to O is frustrating especially when you have wonky cycles. How are you feeling?

I'm doing ok. Started using OPKs. Hoping I O sometime in the next week and a half. Seeing my doc next week to start metformin. Hope that works to regulate my cycles so I don't have to go back on birth control for a while...

good luck with your crazy cycle ras!

as for the check in, doesn't really matter if it's twice or once a week to me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards