January 2013 Moms
Options

440 am

...is the time my DD has woken up the past week. I am dying. She had always been an early riser but this is ridiculous. I have tried moving her bedtime back from 630 to 730 and her sleep got worse and add in the wonder week this week and now it is a habit. To make it worse I work evenings all weekend so maybe fall asleep by one. what time do you put your LO to bed and did I not give her enough time to adjust to the later time? I need help, four am is insane.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 440 am

• Options
    I have no help because we're in a similar boat and also need help breaking wake habits.  DS added a wake up around 12-1am, kept his usual 3-4am nursing, AND is also waking up around 5:30-6am wanting to nurse but usually goes back to sleep until 7:30-8am.  I'm fine with the 3am feed, IF it isn't sandwiched like this.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No, she normally would nurse at four something and go back down till five thirty but now she won't at all. We get up for ninety minutes then back down for a mini nap until seven and then up until her real nap at nine. It sucks so so so bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last month DS would wake between 5:45 and 6am...which was great for us...when he started sleeping on his belly a few weeks ago he would sleep in until 6:30 sometimes 7:30am. But since he was sick all this week he is waking up around 4:30am and not going back to bed...uhg. Coffee is my friend...and I go to be at like 8pm lately. IT BLOWS!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"