June 2013 Moms

so many clothes!

LO has received so many wonderful gifts I am truly grateful, but there is no way she is ever going to wear all these clothes!! i have been trying to return some here and there, or exchange them for different sizes (once she hits 6months she's only got a few outfits ha) but I have no idea where some of the clothes are from!! They are mostly all carter's, but do you know how many places sell carters? Idk if i should just take a day and go store to store, or try going right to the carters store...but i literally have a giant basket full that need to be returned or exchanged just so she has some outfits past 6months of age...we made it to Kohls and BRU today...where to hit tomorrow? If I can't return or exchange them I will donate them I guess

Re: so many clothes!

• I was in a very similar situation we ot almost all 0-3mos and I little bit of 3-6. Go to the Carter's store first! I was so impressed that even though they knew some of the outfits came from Costco they still let me exchange them, or would have given me store credit. I'm in Canada, so I'm not sure if it will be the same in the US, but its worth a shot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I had doubles of Carters Clothing! My fianc and i spent two weekends taking things back! Luckily I work in a places where 6 women were preg at the same time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Look up the different Carter's brands online.... like Sweet Child of Mine is Walmart or Target, I can't remember which, but that's how we've figured out where to return them.
  • oh i didnt even think they had different brands of carters. so smart, i will start googling now!
  • I am going through the same problem. Even had duplicates without realizing it and I already removed the tags. Sad
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"