Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

DC recovery

I have a DC tomorrow morning and have tickets to a jazz concert tomorrow night. Will I be ok to just sit on the lawn?

Re: DC recovery

• I just had one done Tuesday and I was completely wiped out! You may be ok to just sit, but I wanted to come home and sleep. It may be different for you, but I was given versed to "relax" me before I went into the OR, whatever they gave me to put me into twilight, dilaudid after I woke up for a pain rating of 4 for cramps, then percocet for more pain. I was still out of it when they gave me the pain meds after, but I still felt bad the next morning!

Good luck though!!! 

• Take a nap after your procedure until you leave for the concert.  You will be tired, but fine to go to the concert if you want to.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecasandkls:
    I have a DC tomorrow morning and have tickets to a jazz concert tomorrow night. Will I be ok to just sit on the lawn?

I'd say you'd probably be fine to go, like PP said, just take a nap or something before hand (and eat...).  I hope you're not going alone, though, someone else should drive and just be with you for the rest of the day. 

Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"