Trouble TTC

-:-:-:- 3T Grad Check In -:-:-:-

It's Thursday. You know what that means! ;)

How are you all doing? We would love to hear about your bump, betas, ultrasounds, gender reveal, birth story, etc. And don't forget those pictures!

QOTW: What does/will the nursery look like?

Have a great day and enjoy the weekend! 

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

Re: -:-:-:- 3T Grad Check In -:-:-:-

• Hi hi hi!! I have been thinking about my 3Ts a lot lately :) Thank you again for all of the support through my difficult time getting kfu. 

I can't complain too bad, I haven't thrown up once, but my sciatic nerve pain is insane and I am sure that will just get worse (I have an old tail bone injury that isn't taking well to pregnancy).

Found out yesterday that our chromosome test (MaT21) was perfect, so we are super happy about that, and look forward to going public on Saturday!! Even our moms don't know yet! So that will be fun!! (Work knows, because I am huge).

Here is an adorable pic of the nuggets from last Tuesday! And NT Scan is next Tuesday so hopefully we will have more!! I am already SO IN LOVE, I had no idea this could happen. 

We wont be finding out the sex, but our nursery is going to be teenage mutant ninja turtles themed (MH collects TMNT so that room was already a shrine to Saturday morning cartoons) 

Lots of love, thoughts and hugs to those who need them.  

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Hey ladies!!  I'm thinking of you all the time!  

We are 10w4d today.  The m/s has seemed to disappear for now, but heartburn/acid reflux has taken it place!  We met with our OB for the first time yesterday and just loved her.  In two weeks we have our NT Scan, but before that we are going public on the 22nd!  I'll be so happy when we are public so all the drama of who knows/who should know can be over!

Here is my love:

ETA: Forgot QOTW.  I think we are sticking with an all white french country kind of look with accents of pink or blue. 

My Chart My Blog

After almost 2 years of TTC and fertility treatments we got a surprise BFP in May 2013
    1/14/14 Baby Boy!! 
    TTC for #2 October 2015

• Loading the player...
  • imageLaylarue:

ETA: Forgot QOTW.  I think we are sticking with an all white french country kind of look with accents of pink or blue. 

That sounds amazing! :)

12.2011 SA = Normal

*Taking a break*  

• ena724ena724 member

Hi all! T&Ps to those who need them. I lurk and think of you all often. 

Everything is going well. MS is subsiding but fatigue is still killing me. I had an u/ s last week and we got see our little bean jumping around and waving at us. I have my NT scan Monday morning and hope all goes well with that.

QOTW: In the nursery I would love to add breadboard to the walls. We are planning on finding out gender, but I think I want to keep the nursery more neutral colors. Light gray walls and different accents depending on the gender. I stalk Pinterest for ideas all the time! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi ladies!  Hugs and GL's to all that need them right now! And congrats to recent BFPs!  Think of you guys often and always check out what's going on over here.  And of course always rooting for you!

Just a little update on me, I had my 8 week u/s today.  Everything went great!  Unfortunately they don't measure the heartbeat at my RE, but they estimated it to be 150 which is right on track!  LO measured 17.7mm which put me ahead two days at 8 weeks, 2 days! 

I've been feeling pretty decent which is nice.  I'm taking after my mom like I had hoped.  I'm just a little tired and have slight nausea throughout the day.  As long as I'm eating something or chewing on gum, I feel fine.  I'm definitely keeping the gum companies in business, lol!

QOTW: Nursery will depend on the sex, but I'm thinking most likely some bright colors!  The style of our house is pretty mid-century modern, so it will be sort of like that, but still all cutesy of course! 

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageena724:

I stalk Pinterest for ideas all the time! 

Me, too. I have a board just for nursery ideas. ;)

12.2011 SA = Normal

*Taking a break*  

• imageLaylarue:

Hey ladies!!  I'm thinking of you all the time!  

We are 10w4d today.  The m/s has seemed to disappear for now, but heartburn/acid reflux has taken it place!  We met with our OB for the first time yesterday and just loved her.  In two weeks we have our NT Scan, but before that we are going public on the 22nd!  I'll be so happy when we are public so all the drama of who knows/who should know can be over!

Here is my love:

woooohoooooo I love you in here! Glad all is going well and love French country look.
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageCaliCarly77:

Hi hi hi!! I have been thinking about my 3Ts a lot lately :) Thank you again for all of the support through my difficult time getting kfu. 

I can't complain too bad, I haven't thrown up once, but my sciatic nerve pain is insane and I am sure that will just get worse (I have an old tail bone injury that isn't taking well to pregnancy).

Found out yesterday that our chromosome test (MaT21) was perfect, so we are super happy about that, and look forward to going public on Saturday!! Even our moms don't know yet! So that will be fun!! (Work knows, because I am huge).

Here is an adorable pic of the nuggets from last Tuesday! And NT Scan is next Tuesday so hopefully we will have more!! I am already SO IN LOVE, I had no idea this could happen. 

We wont be finding out the sex, but our nursery is going to be teenage mutant ninja turtles themed (MH collects TMNT so that room was already a shrine to Saturday morning cartoons) 

Lots of love, thoughts and hugs to those who need them.  

yay! So glad you are doing well. Love the picture!  

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love grad check in! So glad you ladies are doing well! 

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

• Hi Ladies!!

I'm just over 13 weeks- almost to 2nd Tri! The fatigue is easing up a bit, but the bloating is setting in hard core. I feel like a sausage! We had our NT Scan last week and baby was looking great and right on track. I go back at 16 weeks so hopefully we'll get a peek at the gender! 

QOTW: We juuuuust started looking at nursery stuff, but nothing concrete. I've been given free reign to design! Woot!

And here's my behbeh from the NT Scan. Always thinking of you girls and hoping the best for you! <3 

photo 6b0af81b-ada1-4a00-a6d8-325633921827.jpg

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Waves!!! Hi Ladies! Congrats to all the recent BFP's! So exciting! 

I'm officially 21w4d today. HOLY CRAP! My EDD was moved up to 11/17/13. I had my a/s Monday and baby is very healthy and BIG! He was measuring 22w0d and weighs about 1lb already! All of his major organs were there and we re-confirmed that he is a he :-)

We also confirmed my suspicion that I have an anterior placenta. That's why I haven't felt much (if any) movement much before this past weekend. It's still not consistent, but I love when I feel him! 

As promised here is my 1/2 baked bump pic:

And we painted the nursery over 4th of July weekend. Here are the pics:

We had furniture delivered yesterday, my dad and my H are putting it together this weekend - I should have more to share next week!

QOTW: You're starting to see it coming together - but we're going with a sports theme - not one specific sport/team- just all of them;-)

Much love for 3T - always lurking and praying for you all! <3 

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagefuturehuber:

Hi ladies!  Hugs and GL's to all that need them right now! And congrats to recent BFPs!  Think of you guys often and always check out what's going on over here.  And of course always rooting for you!

Just a little update on me, I had my 8 week u/s today.  Everything went great!  Unfortunately they don't measure the heartbeat at my RE, but they estimated it to be 150 which is right on track!  LO measured 17.7mm which put me ahead two days at 8 weeks, 2 days! 

I've been feeling pretty decent which is nice.  I'm taking after my mom like I had hoped.  I'm just a little tired and have slight nausea throughout the day.  As long as I'm eating something or chewing on gum, I feel fine.  I'm definitely keeping the gum companies in business, lol!

QOTW: Nursery will depend on the sex, but I'm thinking most likely some bright colors!  The style of our house is pretty mid-century modern, so it will be sort of like that, but still all cutesy of course! 

Yay!  So glad to hear you are doing well! 

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageKathy4678:

Hi Ladies!!

I'm just over 13 weeks- almost to 2nd Tri! The fatigue is easing up a bit, but the bloating is setting in hard core. I feel like a sausage! We had our NT Scan last week and baby was looking great and right on track. I go back at 16 weeks so hopefully we'll get a peek at the gender! 

QOTW: We juuuuust started looking at nursery stuff, but nothing concrete. I've been given free reign to design! Woot!

And here's my behbeh from the NT Scan. Always thinking of you girls and hoping the best for you! <3 

photo 6b0af81b-ada1-4a00-a6d8-325633921827.jpg

13 weeks wow that seemed quick! Glad to hear all is well, and yaay on decorating nursery.
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imagelobosabby:

Waves!!! Hi Ladies! Congrats to all the recent BFP's! So exciting! 

I'm officially 21w4d today. HOLY CRAP! My EDD was moved up to 11/17/13. I had my a/s Monday and baby is very healthy and BIG! He was measuring 22w0d and weighs about 1lb already! All of his major organs were there and we re-confirmed that he is a he :-)

We also confirmed my suspicion that I have an anterior placenta. That's why I haven't felt much (if any) movement much before this past weekend. It's still not consistent, but I love when I feel him! 

As promised here is my 1/2 baked bump pic:

And we painted the nursery over 4th of July weekend. Here are the pics:

We had furniture delivered yesterday, my dad and my H are putting it together this weekend - I should have more to share next week!

QOTW: You're starting to see it coming together - but we're going with a sports theme - not one specific sport/team- just all of them;-)

Much love for 3T - always lurking and praying for you all! <3 

look at you looking all FAB and sexy. Love the colors of room! Sorry about the placenta thingies,hopefully it will not be a major issue. Xox
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/

Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Hi ladies!  Everything is going well, I can't believe I'm nearing the end already.  I had an OB appt. this week and I'm measuring 37 weeks which would explain why my bump seems so huge all of a sudden.  We don't know how big the baby really is though, but hopefully I'll get a better idea in 2 weeks when I get a growth u/s.  Here I am yesterday:

QOTW:  The nursery finally was painted last weekend (it was a little delayed because we had a painter that bailed on us so DH and my dad ended up doing it themselves).  We put the dresser together this week and will be doing the crib this weekend.  Then these last few weeks I will just be organizing and decorating. We're doing navy blue with lime green and aqua accents.  Here is a picture of the paint and the fabric swatches for the bedding with all of the colors together.

image image

Always thinking of you ladies! 

My Blog: The Journey
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    TTC with PCOS since 4/2011
    1500mg Metformin
    4 Clomid cycles (3 cancelled) / 2 Clomid + Follistim + IUI cycles
    10/2012 & 11/2012- Treatment break while waiting for new insurance to become effective.
    IUI #3 in December... or not. Surprise BFP on 12/9/12!
    12/10 Beta #1: 25, 12/13 Beta #2: 122, 12/17 Beta #3: 738
    12/20 1st u/s, 12/27 2nd u/s with a heartbeat!, 1/3 3rd u/s & released from RE

EDD: 8/21/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hi 3T!! I lurk here often and am always rooting for you all! Sending {{hugs}} to those who need them.

We had our second u/s today, and it went really, really well. The LO is measuring one day ahead, and we got to listen to the heartbeat for the first time, which was unbelievable. I officially "graduated" from the RE and will be seeing a NP at my OB's office tomorrow morning to get me set up.  

QOTW: We're thinking of going ahead and painting the room a pale yellow or green and then adding accents from there. The furniture will be mostly white I think (based on the few pieces we already have), but it's still early. It's fun to think about though! :) 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Hi ladies!

31 weeks tomorrow.  I've been out of breath for over a month but the last week has been super difficult and my sides have hurt from stretching.  During the US on Wednesday, the tech said the baby was super high and sideways!  No wonder I can't breathe! I started wondering how the baby could stay up so high and be sideways.  Its a fluid filled environment so the baby should be somewhat weightless I understand but gravity is still working on it a little.  Then the thought occurred to me...this is a spiderman baby!  The baby can throw super sticky strong spidey web strings out from his hands and feet and hold on the upper top of the uterus and just stick there, hanging upside down!  Yea, my husband thought I was crazy before...wait til I tell him about this recent revelation when he comes home from Germany tomorrow.

I will now go for weekly USs to do BPPs (Biophysical profiles) and to follow the placenta previa.  

As for the nursery, I fell in love with the pottery barn designs.  Since we aren't finding out the gender, we picked (as in me and my mom - poor hubby has had no say in the planning of the nursery) a gender neutral, grayish-tanish-greenish color for the walls.  I'd like hubby to add white chair rail and molding/panelling to the lower half of the walls but we'll see if we end up having time for that.  The bedding is clean white with just a simple spring green color stripe.  It's the harper nursery pattern from PBkids.  And the furniture will be dark like cherry or espresso.  And I'm hoping to have a light gray overstuffed glider and ottoman.  Then once we find out the gender, I'll add lavender or pale blue.

Hugs to all the ladies cycling now. So many new faces and I'm happy to hear of the recent BFPs!  For those who were around when I was frequenting this board, I still remember your stories and your struggles and I think of you guys the most.

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Hi lovely ladies,

The boys and I just hit 22 weeks yesterday, we were actually on the L&D floor of our local hospital for fluids. The severe morning sickness has picked up again. I have only gained 1 pound so far with this pregnancy and so I am now at even higher risk at pre-term labor. As of right now we are on modified bed rest til the 24th.  

QOTW: Our nursery is a taupe color and then my best friend came and painted a huge tree in the corner, with frogs, turtles, birds, and squirrels. I love going in their and just sitting.

Hugs to everyone cycling right now.  

Me (30) my best friend (38)
    TTTC since "Jan 2011"
    RE appt april 2012
    Dx: PCOS and stage 1 endo
    S/A 19 million, 48 motility, 1 morphology
    6.1 progestrone
    HSG: tubes clear
    clomid 50mg + #1 IUI + trigger 6/9/12 BFN 6/18/12 Clomid 150mg +#2 IUI + trigger: 7/9/2012 BFN 7/18/2012 stage 1: endo removed 8/14/12
    Letrozole 2.5mg+estrogen=cycle cancelled for little to no response
    Follistim 75 (10/15-10/19) follistim 67 (10/20-10/21) cycle cancelled due to over response 9 follies and very thin lining
    ~ IVF #1:BC pills started 10/27~
    ~IVF class schedualed for 11/13~
    ~ Lupron starts Thanksgiving day~
    ~Stims start December 1st~
    ~ER: December 12th ~
    ~ET: December 15th~
    19 R. 12. Fertilized with ICSI, 2 transfered
    only 1 made it to freeze!
    Beta #1 12/27/12 (26)
    beta #2 12/29/12 (78.9)
    Beta #3 12/31/12 (149)
    Beta #4 1/4/13 (48)
    C/P on 1/4/13 @ 5 weeks and 2 days
    ~ IVF #2 ~
    ~ BC pills1/15-2/3~
    ~Lupron beings 1/31~
    ~stims start Feb. 9th~
    ~ER 2/21/13~
    ~14 R, 12 fertilized with ICSI~
    ~1 made it to freeze~
    ~Twin Boys Arrived August 31, 2013
    imageAnniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome~ everyone welcome
  • Hi Ladies!  Thoughts, prayers and hugs to all who need this week.

I can't believe I am 36 weeks tomorrow!  Its the final countdown!  I really don't have much new to report- I had my measuring ultrasound last week and it went very well. My OB estimated that LO is about 5 pounds, although from what I heard that can be off either way by a pound, so I am taking that with a grain of salt.  

I had my shower a couple weeks ago, so we are so lucky to have everything we need- now its time to organize (seriously, that nesting instinct can kick in any time now). 

The nursery has a jungle theme. The walls are a bright blue, the area rug is a light green, and his bedding is a jungle animal theme set that I found at Target.  My sister painted a wall mural of a tree with a bird singing that frames the crib.  I really should upload a pic because its kind of hard to describe...

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Hi ladies.  Im not sure if anyone remembers me, its been awhile since Ive posted but I always lurk and root for you all.

I had my babies 8 weeks ago after being on bedrest for 14 weeks.  It was a rough delivery but I was happy to make it to 38 weeks.  Anthony William was 6lbs 4oz and Julia Grace was 6lb 4oz.  Things have been bonkers but are getting better. Pic is in my sig.

Their nurseries have an elephant theme!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • imagewhoberry:
    imagefuturehuber:

Hi ladies!&nbsp; Hugs and GL's to all that need them right now! And congrats to recent BFPs!&nbsp; Think of you guys often and always check out what's going on over here.&nbsp; And of course always rooting for you!

Just a little update on me, I had my 8 week u/s today.&nbsp;
    Everything went great!&nbsp; Unfortunately they don't measure the heartbeat
    at my RE, but they estimated it to be 150 which is right on track!&nbsp; LO
    measured 17.7mm which put me ahead two days at 8 weeks, 2 days!&nbsp;

I've been feeling pretty decent which is nice.&nbsp; I'm taking after my mom like I had hoped.&nbsp; I'm just a little tired and have slight nausea throughout the day.&nbsp; As long as I'm eating something or chewing on gum, I feel fine.&nbsp; I'm definitely keeping the gum companies in business, lol!

QOTW: Nursery will depend on the sex, but I'm thinking most likely some bright colors!&nbsp; The style of our house is pretty mid-century modern, so it will be sort of like that, but still all cutesy of course!&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Yay! &nbsp;So glad to hear you are doing well!&nbsp;

Aww, thanks hun! Hope things are going well for you!
    TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBlueyed228:

Hi ladies.  Im not sure if anyone remembers me, its been awhile since Ive posted but I always lurk and root for you all.

I had my babies 8 weeks ago after being on bedrest for 14 weeks.  It was a rough delivery but I was happy to make it to 38 weeks.  Anthony William was 6lbs 4oz and Julia Grace was 6lb 4oz.  Things have been bonkers but are getting better. Pic is in my sig.

Their nurseries have an elephant theme!

I never got to know you, Blueyed228, but your babies are so beautiful! I hope I get to see you over at SAIF someday!! 

**SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"