October 2013 Moms

No, I'm not having twins!

If one more GD person asks me whether I'm sure I'm not having twins, I'm going to karate chop them right in the genitals.  I'm not even kidding.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: No, I'm not having twins!

• Are you big? I think I need a pic Pixie! Wink

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Mae208Mae208 member
    I had someone ask me this for the first time yesterday. I seriously was SO CLOSE to going off on her!! It didn't help that she was a super irritating sales person to boot!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way...only its family members saying it who have obviously seen the ultrasound pictures. I don't even think I'm that big and yesterday at my doctor's appointment my bump measures right on track.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• 4Reels4Reels member
    My MIL has said this to me... more than once. I just want to dropkick her.
  • imageAmjoy25:
    Are you big? I think I need a pic Pixie! Wink

Sorry about the scenery -- had to take a selfie in the bathroom at work.   Almost 27 weeks with ONE baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My MIL says the same thing to me all the time, she loves pointing how much swelling I have in my hands and my legs. I just wanna break her hip.
  • imagePixiesDust:

imageAmjoy25:
    Are you big? I think I need a pic Pixie! Wink

Sorry about the scenery -- had to take a selfie in the bathroom at work.   Almost 27 weeks with ONE baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG are you having twins?? HAHA. I kid. I don't think you look that big. People are stupid...just remember that.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• At least you guys aren't being accused of starving your lo everyone says I'm too small and that there's no way I'm delivering in October it's really irksome
  • Lee81Lee81 member
    Someone said this to me the other day so I told him that I'm just having the one but I keep feeding her donuts. He looked pretty embarrassed once he realized he had just implied I was fat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mil called me a child abuser for working out while pregnant. Everybody has some sort of input, idiots. Too big, too small, really they have no clue like doc does so stfu, ya jerks!

Sorry, personal pet peeve. Enjoy your twins! ::mobile winky::
  • I was getting that a couple weeks ago as well.  At one point when my mom and I were in a maternity store the employee that was "helping me" (by which I mean annoying the *** out of me and not leaving me alone to browse) kept going on about how I look too big to only be having one child and how she has heard a lot of stories about women finding out later in the pregnancy that they were having twins and that I might be one of them.  I got so mad that I literally dropped the clothing on the floor that I was holding to try on, and walked out of the store.  I could hear my mom say to the lady "I'm sure you have great sales after making pregnant women feel more self-conscious than they already do.".  she said this loud enough for the other employee to hear.

Score one for mom though.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• EmJ&BEmJ&B member

Someone said this to me (an older man who I don't know!) and I said "Nope, I'm not even pregnant."

It was awesome. 

Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"