August 2013 Moms

*Update* - I either pee'd myself or am leaking AF

Mobile: I either pee'd myself or am leaking AF

I really dont think I pee'd myself but am sitting here getting on TB and drinking my morning coffee and a huge gush of fluid shoots out of me. I was like "uh hunny what is that?!"

I already have a doctors appt today at 9:50 so I will call them to see if I can come in a bit early. Meantime, I'm going to get our house in tip top shape... just in case. My guess/hunch is that its not AF and its just a larger amount of discharge (yes, lovely I know.) So now I"m pissed that I will need to get the slip cover to my chair cleaned! 

*** Update ***

Definitely not AF! Thank goodness. They ran the tests which came back negative. They also had me hooked up to the NST for twice the normal amount of time since I ran into a drawer this morning and have a nice sized bruise on my belly. LOL What a morning! I'm glad I already had the NST appt and the fluid check, made it easier knowing that I didnt have to be fit in.

Thanks for all your concern and well wishes!  

Re: *Update* - I either pee'd myself or am leaking AF

• I'm glad this wasn't a "can you guys tell me if I peed on myself or am leaking AF" post. That's good you're going to the doctor today. Good luck!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• This made me think of the line from Juno: "either I peed myself or THUNDER CATS aRE GO!" Good luck at the docs. Hope LO can cook a little longer.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck at the doctor and let us know if everything is ok!
  • imageMommyKristin88:
    I'm glad this wasn't a "can you guys tell me if I peed on myself or am leaking AF" post. That's good you're going to the doctor today. Good luck!!!

I know better than that! Though I was wishing that I had one of those "home test kits"...

I'm sure its fine. Just one of those funny pregnancy moments of "what the h3ll was that?!" 

• imageSanguar:
    Yikes!!  KUP.  Your poor slip cover.  My water has never spontaneously broken, but I'm borrowing a very expensive office chair from a furniture dealer friend of mine.  It will probably happen this time. 

hah! I was just thinking "hey, we just got a new bed so I WOULD be 1/100 chance of a spontaneous AF gush...." 

Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• imageJBrooks315:
    This made me think of the line from Juno: "either I peed myself or THUNDER CATS aRE GO!" Good luck at the docs. Hope LO can cook a little longer.

haha. Good luck Lucy. Keep us posted!

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Good luck at the docs!
    I had a dream last night that my water broke, haha.

• I hope it was pee? Weird thing to say I'm sure. Lots of good thoughts coming your way
    Tara
  • Around 36 weeks my discharged changed to the point that it was extremely watery and I thought it was AF.  The dr. checked me and it wasn't, to my surprise.  You may have just experienced a change in it, which is normal.
  • imagetarapike86:
    I hope it was pee? Weird thing to say I'm sure. Lots of good thoughts coming your way

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had a similar thing happen a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure if it was discharge, pee, or AF. I called my doctor (it was late at night). He said to go into L&D and get tested cause that is the only way we could know. 

They used two different kinds of tests and I was there for an hour or so getting monitored (in addition to the little guy). Not too bad of an experience. Yeah, it can be a scary thing but the best thing to do is to get it checked out.

As it turned out it was just the wonderful pregnancy discharge. TMI, I know.

Wishing you luck. Let us know how it goes! 

*E - 08/29/2013*

• Great update! Glad it wasn't AF.  And stop bumping into things! :)
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Great news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"