Parenting

Our "walls"

Wtf is this? I just posted on HE's wall to see if she gets notified.

Are we suddenly back on old Facebook?

image image

Re: Our "walls"

• And you get notifications on the mobile site now.

image image
  • I just posted a test comment on your wall. So, there's that.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Loading the player...
  • I was notified.  I posted back on your wall.  I do not like the trying-to-be-like-other-social-media-outlets aspect.

I don't really like it either.

image image
  • I just now was able to get back into this board. I have been able to view the SN and a few other boards but couldn't view this one at all since they switched it back.
    DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• I posted something up top.  Basically, everything was set to go, but the third party serverthingy (note, I am not a computer person) screwed it all up.

from what I have heard, the posters over on The Knot actually like the new format once they got used to it.  

I do feel bad for The Nest/Bump.  They have people demanding options that newer boards offer, but have to jump through huge hoops to get them, when their original system wasnt made to handle them.

Oh and don't forget they cannot loose the old post, or the posters points or friends, etc.

And when it doesnt work the way they want OR get screwed by the company they hired to do the job, posters get all pissy and not only LEAVE, but a full year later continue to bad talk them and try to take any newbies to the pandace site.

Seriously.   

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"