December 2010 Moms

Eczema mamas

What kind of wash are you using on your kiddo? We were using Gentle Naturals and really liked it but I have't been able to find it in stores lately.

So, any recs?
imageimage

Re: Eczema mamas

• I actually switched Evan over to the regular adult Dove soap with Nutrium moisture stuff.  I'm an eczema kiddo (who still gets eczema) and it works wonders for me.  He's been good so far and it's waaaaay cheaper than any of the kid stuff.

• I use Aquaphore still, and I find The Honest Company is awesome, too. I have learned to be true for myself and both kids that lavender is a big no no. I also use Aveno (regular) lotion once a day on me and after baths on the kids. It's a big help.
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We use our cetaphil. DH uses and DD, and I started too. That with the coconut oil as lotion and she has been great. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When DS was little, he had bad eczema.  We used Cetaphil Restoraderm wash and lotion.  Restoraderm is their special line for eczema.  His eczema has gone away or at least hasn't flared.  We now use California Baby super sensitive shampoo/body wash and regular Cetaphil cream.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our doctor said to use Dove bodywash. My December baby doesnt have it but my 4 year old does. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dr. Bronner's mild liquid. 
  • My pedi told us not to use soap on our kiddos when their eczema flairs up.  Usually we use Dove for kids otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"