August 2013 Moms

Lesliemommyofthree

Don't worry about these horrible excuses for women. They are mean and they gang up on women all the time. Please feel free to post. No one here is the board police and ANYONE can post. Feel free to message me. Believe me lots of other boards hate August 2013 as well.

Re: Lesliemommyofthree

• imageBabymommaaug13:
    Don't worry about these horrible excuses for women. They are mean and they gang up on women all the time. Please feel free to post. No one here is the board police and ANYONE can post. Feel free to message me. Believe me lots of other boards hate August 2013 as well.

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh man, could today get anymore eventful?!
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Annnnnddd she's back! *goes in search of gifs*
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imageBabymommaaug13:

predictable.  Hahahaha.  Get back on that white horse you road in on and get the hell outta here.  

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • Oh no, I was really hoping to try and go to sleep at a decent time tonight.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Hahahaha!!

Oh snap!

• imageV&G101808:
    imageBabymommaaug13:

Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh man, could today get anymore eventful?!

Hahaha. Seriously. I don't understand why you're still here if you hate this board so much.
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBabymommaaug13:

Yay! Wouldn't be complete without you, dhaaaaaaaaaarling!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBabymommaaug13:
    Believe me lots of other boards hate August 2013 as well.

This is such flucking bullsh!t that has been disproved multiple times.

GTFO TROLL 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I thought you were leaving...like multiple times you said you were. Please leave. Or are you too obsessed with the awesome moms and gifs on August 13'? 

• this seems so old and uninteresting. 

we need a troll who is good at tolling.

this is pathetic.  

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017

Good grief, she's like herpes. She just keeps coming back.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks! I don't fight over a screen I think that's pathetic but whatever I think some people still have to grow up. Yeah I figure that out a lot of other girls telling me they hate this app cause theirs alot of disrespecting for no good reason
  • It truely must be a coincidence that OP only comes around on nights like tonight when a butt hurt newb gets schooled.

Funny how she has such perfect timing when coming to the "rescue".

Hmmmm... Yeah. No.
    My baby is ONE!!

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • imageV&G101808:
    It truely must be a coincidence that OP only comes around on nights like tonight when a butt hurt newb gets schooled. Funny how she has such perfect timing when coming to the "rescue". Hmmmm... Yeah. No.

She had to take this opportunity to make a new AE and come rescue herself before the new 3 day wait happens.

• imageMommyAmes2:

imageV&G101808:
    It truely must be a coincidence that OP only comes around on nights like tonight when a butt hurt newb gets schooled. Funny how she has such perfect timing when coming to the "rescue". Hmmmm... Yeah. No.

She had to take this opportunity to make a new AE and come rescue herself before the new 3 day wait happens.

Of course. 

imageimageimageimage

• You two would be great best friends.. Get over yourselves, just because people don't answer your questions while shitting rainbows doesn't mean you have to go telling on us. BOOORING. Think of something new
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Is it just me or does anyone else think these are all the same person?? Any time there is drama it's the same couple of people causing it. Just go away already!!
  • imageV&G101808:

Agreedimage

• imageLesliemommyofthree:
    Thanks! I don't fight over a screen I think that's pathetic but whatever I think some people still have to grow up. Yeah I figure that out a lot of other girls telling me they hate this app cause theirs alot of disrespecting for no good reason

i think you mean "there is" not theirs....you friend babymomma is bashing other people and their grammar yet you've improperly used the word "theirs" twice now. You two should be pen pals.  

• You would know about herpes!!
  • imageLiylaRae:
    Is it just me or does anyone else think these are all the same person?? Any time there is drama it's the same couple of people causing it. Just go away already!!

This thought had crossed my mind. 

imageimageimageimage

• Duuude, I really don't know we keep feeding the troll. We all know what this BSC is.

Yawn. Moving on.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    You would know about herpes!!

Delayed reaction. 

• Our problem is that you are answering when I clearly said if you have nothing nice to say don't comment at all
    imageLesliemommyofthree:
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    Duuude, I really don't know we keep feeding the troll. We all know what this BSC is. Yawn. Moving on.

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • I don't have any other account this is my first...
  • imagesomebodysmama21:

imageLesliemommyofthree:

LEARN TO QUOTE. It kind of seems like you are telling your white knight she would know about herpes, not so kind to the only person defending you. Smile

It was obviously meant for me, since I was the one that made the comment, but I like that better. Also anyone seen the Neosporin? I think I need some for that "burn" lol.

• for the info I'm not arguing or have you seen me comment something rude about someone?? No you haven't even tho all of you think your bad
  • imageLiylaRae:
    Is it just me or does anyone else think these are all the same person?? Any time there is drama it's the same couple of people causing it. Just go away already!!

yup, every time this happens I am convinced it is the same person with multiple AEs

• imageJBrooks315:
    imageLesliemommyofthree:

LMFAOO! 

imageimageimageimage

• imageKatie6202:

imageLiylaRae:

yup, every time this happens I am convinced it is the same person with multiple AEs

I think it's funny how OP posted with one comment and never said anything else to defend her. Very interesting..

for the info I'm not arguing or have you seen me comment something rude about someone?? No you haven't even tho all of you think your bad

Wish I could gif right now!!!

Scratching my head at this. WTF is she trying to say?
    My baby is ONE!!

• You think this is about defending we are not in high school anymore ok
    Our problem is that you are answering when I clearly said if you have nothing nice to say don't comment at all

Lesliemomm...
    Not Ranked
    Joined on 07-10-2013
    1,203 Points
    Lesliemommyofthree is online. Last active: 07-10-2013, 11:00 PMNewbie
    you don't tell me what to do ok

It's a two way street honey... 

• imageV&G101808:
    imageLesliemommyofthree:
    for the info I'm not arguing or have you seen me comment something rude about someone?? No you haven't even tho all of you think your bad
    Wish I could gif right now!!! Scratching my head at this. WTF is she trying to say?

imageimageimageimage

• imagesomebodysmama21:
    imageJBrooks315:
    imagesomebodysmama21:

imageLesliemommyofthree:

LEARN TO QUOTE. It kind of seems like you are telling your white knight she would know about herpes, not so kind to the only person defending you. Smile

It was obviously meant for me, since I was the one that made the comment, but I like that better. Also anyone seen the Neosporin? I think I need some for that "burn" lol.

Oh I know it's just making me insane that she can't hit a single button so we can know who she is all butthurt at.

Yes Leslie this is 1985 and we think we are all 'bad to the bone'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Maybe she can figure it out now.

You think this is about defending we are not in high school anymore ok

no..but I'm kind of convinced that you might be.  

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"