July 2012 Moms

I don't want to be pregnant yet.

I don't want to be pregnant yet.  I don't want to be pregnant yet.  I don't want to be pregnant yet.

Pay no attention to me.  Just attempting some re-inforcing mantra or something.

All you preggos are starting to get to me.  Squishy babies....awww.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I don't want to be pregnant yet.

• I don't think I'm quite ready for the second one yet, but I want to be, ya know?

Of course - TheBoy's and my sex life is still sadly decimated, so first things first, I guess....

• Agreed! Every now and then I'll think "Cute babies," and then last night happens and I think one and done is the best way to be.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• Loading the player...
  • MelRC117 said:
    and that reminded me I still really want my sleep.  God that time sucked. 

Hah.  I woke up this morning with my own NJDevils moment thinking how glorious it is to sleep until the alarm.  (E just started STTN a few weeks ago.)   I'm soooo not ready to give that up yet. 
  • Look deep into my eyes...

*you will get pregnant. You will make many more cute cute babies. You will join the dark side*
    Evil!!
    >:)

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

• thanks everyone! I am doing some last minute packing, charging my Nook and then getting on the road to head to Richmond! tomorrow is Mickey time
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"